-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
……………………………………….
……………………………………….
*heart stops* *gasps* *mouth falls open* *gasps again* *screams* *shakes computer* *screams more*
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABIGAIL, YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE ME…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS, THANK YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY, YOU JUST MADE ME SMILE SO HUGE AND I’M JUST OVER THE MOON THAT WE BOTH HIT 50K WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’ve made this one of the most memorable writing experiences EVER and I’M SO ECSTATIC THAT WE DID…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Ooh, this is so COOL, Ella!!!!!! 😀 Thank you so much for the tag!!!! I LOVE character development and these exercises look like so much FUN!!!!!! 😀 <333
-
Katherine replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook I know what you mean because it takes me FOREVER to name my characters! XD What I often do, though, is write “[insert name]” when I don’t know a character name and then come back later to fill the name in. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook I can try helping with that if you want! (Sorry for jumping in here XD) I’ve got a seven page character name list if that would help…
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @nova21 Signing off with 2060 words! I’ve actually been super unmotivated lately so this was a great first step in the right direction… haha. Thank you guys for sprinting with me! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 I will if it ain’t too late! 🙂
On that note, anyone else wanna sprint with me? @writerlexi1216 @lewilliams @abigail-m
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Idk if this counts, but.. I just sent a long email on writing tips to a friend, haha. 580 words.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Had to stop to do chores partway through… it was a rather short poem, so I wrote 69 words.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @abigail-m @daisy-torres @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @nanisnook @anyone Wanna sprint for a little? Got a blog poem thing to write… 😛
-
Kads replied to the topic What is your favorite type of hero and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Lol, yep. XD Remakes are a very hard thing to get right, in my opinion. No problem!! Hahaha, they do XD It was spread over more than four months that my dad and I played before we beat the game, I think. I think it was somewhere around 36-40 hours that we ended up clocking in before finishing? But there’s probably stuff we didn’t 100%…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Oh, boy. This will actually be really fun for me, I love typing out looooong characterizations XD So we’ll begin with the character’s appearance/outfit tendencies, and then his personality, and then the things he does in the story.
Picture a tall (I mean really tall, he’s 6’1″) South Korean boy named Seo-jun Yeong (or, in e. asian…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, that’s neat!! I do wish you the very best of luck with graduation–I’m sure it’s going to be lovely (and relieving) for you!! Ah, yes, unfortunately that’s the aftereffects of NaNo, but I think I’m going to use this month to outline everything I’ve written/the ending, so hopefully that will help me keep from burning out. Aww, t…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yup, it most certainly did!! Which is a good thing, because I missed chatting and I was hoping I would hear from you again soon!! Aww, thank you!! I’m just glad you’re back now!! 😀 😀 😀 YES, it totally has!! (By the way, I passed the 50K word count with one word above, and I could never have made so much progress without your enc…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @whoever-the-heck-i-was-sprinting-with-today-lol Clocking out with 879 words. Don’t really have a fave line; I’m unmotivated rn. ugh.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Hahaha, do you want a legit essay or a few details? XDD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @daisy-torres @lewilliams @abigail-m @lydia-s @nanisnook
Is anyone writing/sprinting at the moment? I have some free time to write (and need to finish NaNo) so anyone is welcome to join me!! I’m going to begin at :10 and probably sprint for 45 minutes!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
JOY!!! THAT IS GORGEOUS!!! Oh my goodness, yay thank you SO much for doing this collage for me!!! I LOVE it so much!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 <3333333333333 I just love the color palette and the images you used!!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU so much!! <33333 That means so much to me!! 😀 😀 Thank you, and *gasps* you did incredible!! And I love that line, it’s so mysterious!! :O
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
EEEKKK!!!! Girl, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 I looove the colors, I mean they are TOTALLY giving me dee Cinderella vibes. And that girl makes me think sooo much of Ashlee. I mean technically Ashlee has red hair, but I’m never too picky about the pics because it is SO hard to find good pictures of girls!! But, yes, this whole…[Read more]
- Load More
