-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @scripter-of-kingdoms Eekk, yay, I’m on Forks too!!!!! 😀
@beth-darlene Cool!!!! 😀 Spoons are awesome!!! It’s confusing for me too, so I guess I’ll just give a word total at the end of the day.
Today I wrote 326 words.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @lewillliams @not-sure-who-else-I-was-sprinting-with-oof clocking out with 1977 words, I went for about 3 hours, haha. Today I got over 3k done!!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 sure! I’m sprinting rn with about 600 words to go until 60k on first draft ❤️
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*gasp* I’M ON TEAM FORKS TOO!!!!! *high fives*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ahh, I’d love to, but I’m feeling burned out of writing after NaNo so I don’t think I’ll be doing any more sprints for a little while. Thank you for the invitation though 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, I really appreciate it haha! Hoping CWW will help motivate me. <3
@mkfairygirl AWESOME! I’m on Forks. 😛
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@beth-darlene @scripter-of-kingdoms That is so cool that you’re on CWW!!!!!!!!!😃 What team are y’all on?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey, that’s amazing!! <333333 Wishing you all the luck in the world to help with your un-motivation 💗
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres @issawriter7 Hey! Are you guys doing CWW this year? I signed up and I’m on Forks!🍴
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Just did a sprint for CWW and ended up with 1,059 words! I’m pretty proud since I’ve been unmotivated as of late, haha.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hehehe, I suppose we do :3 And yes, plenty of enthusiasm here..
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*glares at all-caps button* *tries resisting the temptation after last post* I CANNOT RESIST USING ALL-CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS AN ALL-CAPS WORTHY MOMENT!!!!!!!!! (And !’s, too) I MEAN, I’M JUST SO ECSTATIC/OVER THE MOON/JUMPING UP AND DOWN/SCREAMING ABOUT EVERY ILLUSTRATION YOU’VE DONE FOR ME BECAUSE I’M SOOOOOO PROUD OF THEM AND THEY’LL…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, yay!!! *joins you in watching the fireworks explode in clouds of colors, sighing in relief that we both finished NaNo and also munching on chocolate for therapy* I KNOW, THIS WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE NANO EVER, AND YES WE ABSOLUTELY WROTE EVERY WORD OF THAT 50K WORD GOAL, AND WE BOTH HAVE SO MUCH MORE PROGRESS ON OUR NOVLES!!! YAY,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yup, from the little that I’ve seen of Korra, I thought it fit her well to have that aesthetic 😀 I’m just so ecstatic that you like it!! And *grins* I’m sure they’d ADORE to meet your characters, and *gasps* YES, they 100% positively need to meet!! <:) Oh, yes, I do feel like Tin and Caira would be good friends. Oh my word, YES, I t…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awww, YAY, THANK YOU so incredibly much!!! *infinite !’s* Wow, I’m positively ecstatic that you adore it so much and that you feel connected to Felicity already (honestly, she’s very much inspired by Korra from Avatar, hence why I used a picture of Korra in her collage)!! *sighs of relief* And yes, you absolutely can borrow her for a…[Read more]
-
Kads and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h Sure!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@beth-darlene Hi!!!! 🙂 I saw that you had asked if anyone was doing CWW this week. I’m going to, but I haven’t signed up yet. I can’t wait for it to start!!!!!!! 😀
@nova21 @scripter-of-kingdoms I’m sorry I missed y’alls sprints.🙁 I hope you made LOTS of progress though!!!!! <3333 If you want we can sprint now? If you’re not able, though, that’s…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Oooh, IZZY, I LOOOVVE that snippet you shared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃💗 I especially love the part that says, “You, Prince Keenum, are the only heir worthy to wear Broen’s crown“!!!!!!!! THAT SOUNDS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!! <333
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hi, Lexi!!! I’m so sorry I missed your sprint the other day. I’ve been doing a lot of school lately.😜
I hope you enjoy your writing break and have fun outlining!!!!!!! 🙂 <33333
- Load More

Yep, I’ve been going strong so far. Katherine’s on there, too. Almost finished with my wip!!!! EEEKK!!! *gasp* AWESOME!!! *high fives* I’m on team Forks to!!! MAY THE FORKS BE WITH YOU!!!!! XD