-
Issabelle Perry posted an update 5 years, 4 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Hey, Lily!! We haven’t talked in a while and I was just wondering what’s been up? How’s life and writing been going?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Also, sorry if you got a notification for my latest post twice… I went to edit it, and then it glitched and vanished :((( I had lots of 😀 ‘s in there but now they’re gone, too, so the punctuation might look a little strange XD Sorry about that.
(Also, thank you SO very much for posting those tips post-NaNoWriMo on the doc!! They…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
OH MY WORD, I LOVE THAT EXCERPT SO MUCH!!! XD It’s positively confusing and yet lighthearted at the same time, and after scratching my head a couple of times and re-reading it, I think I understand XD Oooh, how interesting!! This is only making me want to buy the book even more now (which I possibly will this summer!!)
Ah, thank you S…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
OH MY WORD, I LOVE THAT EXCERPT SO MUCH!!! XD It’s positively confusing and yet lighthearted at the same time, and after scratching my head a couple of times and re-reading it, I think I understand XD Oooh, how interesting!! This is only making me want to buy the book even more now (which I possibly will this summer!!) 😉
Ah, thank y…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I have to apologize for my tardiness… this week has been tough so I haven’t been on KP in the past couple of days. That aside… thank you so very much!! It means the world to me that you like it:) I love yours as well–it’s very much a ‘Rina’ quote 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic An amazing story idea pops into your head: What do you do? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm Ahh… this is a fun topic. I usually, if it’s a random idea but I’m not overly interested in it, will write it down (like @gracie-j said) as a one sentence thingy in my notebook. If it’s something GOOD that I like and wanna explore more, I’ll probably turn it into a short story because heaven knows I have way too many novels on the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic An amazing story idea pops into your head: What do you do? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
Ugh, my reply isn’t showing up >:C Let’s try this again.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much, Grace!!:) I’m happy you like it.
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That’s AWESOME, girl!!!!!! Keep up the great word count!!!! (Plus, you’re a big help to Team Forks!!😜)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Judging from my last post? Yup, I’ve been defeated by the all-caps temptation, so the battle is officially over XD AWW, YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!! It always brightens my day to know I made somebody smile!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 Yes, all of your illustrations have made me SO motivated/positive during my writing journey, so THANK YOU for every single…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oop, forgot to log yesterday 😛 My word count was somewhere around ~3300. 😀 I’ve been writing SO MUCH because of CWW!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
#1, I have to apologize for such an incredibly late response. I’ve been wrapping up the school semester and things have been… hectic, to say the least XD And #2, YES, I definitely agree with you!! Chocolate has been my therapy for writing for *counts on fingers*… too long for me to count XD *happily accepts chocolate* *hides huge st…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
My total word count for today is 435 words. 🙂
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 5 months ago
@sparksaraabbott11 Hihi Spark! How’s it going? <3 I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award blog tag! Here's the link to my post if you want to learn more:
The Sunshine Blogger Award-
@scripter-of-kingdoms thanks! <3
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams It’s fine, haha! XD uGh yEs hE’s a bEaUtIfuL bOy ;w; HAHAHA yes comfortably edgy is funfun XD
LOLOL i’m sorry but it had to happen ;-; oh goodness i’m gonna miss that arrogant jerkface- *sniffles*
Ahaha, no problem! I loved writing it out 😀 Haha, he might be 😉 Wellll… fave food… probably rice and kimchi (traditional Korean…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOOO!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING, GIRL!!!!! Keep those words a comin’!!!!!! WHOA!!! Girl that is SOO MANY WORDS!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I’m soo proud of ya!!! I don’t remember the exact number of words I wrote yesterday but it was close to nine thousand, probably not exactly there but sorta close. D’aww THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 I was doing a cww thing with you and just finished; 1004 more words!!!! Today I wrote 4,041 words in total— WOW! And I am so happy that you finished your novel!!!! 💕💕💕
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Wow, you did AMAZING on your sprint!!!!! 😀 I’m so sorry I missed your sprint earlier today. I was doing schoolwork. Great word count!!!!!👏
- Load More

Hi Issabelle! So sorry, it has been awhile! XD I’ve been doing well; how have you been? Lately, I’ve been trying to work on my WIP (it’s a middle grade fantasy) and write serial stories for kids. I’ve also been gardening, hiking, and just recently started geocaching with my family. What have you been up to lately? How’s your writing going?…[Read more]
Oops, forgot to tag you! Haha
@issawriter7
That’s okay, I know we’ve all been busy. Just wanted to check and see how life’s going, y’know. Oooh, that sounds EXCITING!!!! What’s your story about? How far into it are you? Do you plan to publish it? Oooh, that sounds like soooo much fun!!!! Eh, not much. Classes just let out for me, so I’m ready for my much-needed vacay XD. Kinda just hanging…[Read more]
Haha! I kinda forgot to come back to the forum and mention it…yeah it’s been so long…*slams palm onto forehead* I’m a dweeb XD
EEK!! Thanks so much! And if your peeps have a bunch of younger siblings (we’re aiming for th 4-12 age range) please do tell them!
As for my WIP, I’m on the 5-6ish draft (going through ch. 5-10 again) and it’s a…[Read more]