-
Katherine replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
This sounds fun!!! I’ll tag some more people: @writerlexi1216 @imwritehere1920 @buildsbygideon @nanisnook
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
WOOHOOOO!!!! I accept the dare!! And oooh, you’re last line is SOO AWESOME!!!! I actually thought it was kinda cool with the meme and the traditional clown. XD
(Oh, also, @lydia-s your’s is sooooo intriguing and AWESOME, too!!!!!)
Okey-dokey, and here be mine!!!!!!
I won’t raise an alarm. I’ll do anything you ask. Just please giv…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Drafting Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Aww, you’re so welcome! I’m glad I could be of service!:) *raises coffee mug to toast* I wish you the VERY best of luck with it!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Drafting Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j
And I’m a perfectionist too, so all I can think about right now is how terrible my WIP is. Not to mention my WIP is SO unorganized that it’s killing me!😬 I’m trying to remind myself, though, that I can edit and fix it all later, but it’s so hard!
I average around 500 to 700 words an hour so that’s not much different.How long does it…
-
Kads and
Elfwing are now friends 5 years, 4 months ago -
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Drafting Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hehehehe.. well, my friend, you’ve come to the right girl. XD 😉
okay, maybe not really.Well, I’m just gonna start with answering your questions.
~Well, first off, that’s just really really REALLY hard for me, but it honestly takes me reminding myself over and over and over and OVER again that I’ll come back and edit later, I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Drafting Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hmm… honestly, this is a question that I often ask myself as well, because I’m certainly no Master of Drafting and am always trying to wrap my head around it too. However, I’d be happy to give you some advice on my personal strategy! *rubs hands together* Let’s hope this makes some form of sense:)
#1 How do you keep your focus on…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline Oh my goodness, that is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!😍 I LOVE it!!!!!!!😃😃 Thank you SO SO much for making it for me!!!!!! You did a fantastic job and I love the pictures you chose!!!!!! Eeekk, I’m so happy now!!!!!! Thank you, JC!!!!!!!😃💗😃💗
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic superfun charrie development sheet that i made! in the forum Characters 5 years, 4 months ago
@nanisnook @keilah-h AHHH I totally forgot to send the list to you guys! I’ll do that soon! So sorry 🙁
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic The Proposal in the forum Romance 5 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, oooh, *raises hand* COUNT ME IN for this thread!!! (Thank you for tagging me, by the way 🙂 ) First off, not only do I adore writing romance, but I also adore proposals because that’s when all of the brewing romance finally comes together for that huge, heartwarming moment, right? Right. Unfortunately for me, the two characters i…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Well, I had two picture you could use, but they keep disappearing every time I try to put them in . . .
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline (My message disappeared again. So, not sure if you got it, I’ll just type it again.)
I’m so excited!!!!! 😀 (Haha, that’s alright! 😉 I went to bed last night right after I had sent my last comment.)
My character’s name is Princess Rosalie. She’s quiet–a good leader–cares about her people–learning to love those who hate her.…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 4 months ago
@elfwing Wasn’t able to respond to your topic… so gonna take it here.
Haha, thanks! It used to be my pen name, but then I transferred it to a Japanese character of mine, sooo… should probably find a new pen name. XDYay!!! What breeds of ducks do you like? Do you own any ducks? 🙂
Ahhh, fantasy’s awesome! Haha, I know how it feels to be…[Read more]
-
@scripter-of-kingdoms
whoops! how did I do that?? i accidentally deleted the convo!! sorry!
anyways i’d say I’m more of a Solar, though I can be like a lunar.
its been fun creating the planets and peoples
how they can trade and connect…
um… I’ll get back to you on that XD
My favorite tea is English breakfast
that’s cool you live in SK and i…[Read more]-
@elfwing ahhh, no worries! XD also sorry this is TWO WEEKS LATE, I’ve been soooooo busy lately, aghhhhh ;-;
oh, cool! they both sound so interesting! yeah, i think that would be super-duper fun!
OMWORD I LOVE ENGLISH BREAKFAST TOOOOOO (i pretty much like all black tea, i don’t like herbal really, and my mom’s always on me about that since I’m…[Read more]-
haha sorry i didn’t respond. wifi has been unavailable except for sketchy moments XD
Thanks! the story is progressing lots faster than i thought it would; me and my friend hit 100 pages a couple weeks back
yesss English Breakfast is so good. with digestive biscuits, mind you- don’t forget them XD
yeah winter is interesting xD in alberta its dry…[Read more]-
@scripter-of-kingdoms do you think it would be cool to use a typewriter in writing stories? sorry, random. XD
-
-
-
-
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline Ok, I’ll try again . . . .
I know I’m a little late here, but I was scrolling through and all your character graphics look FABULOUS!!!!!!!😃😃😃 I was like, “WHOA!!! THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!” You really have a knack for designing character graphics!!!!!!!If you feel like designing one for me, I’d LOVE that!!! But if not that’s ok.…
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline My message to you dissappeared. Let me know if you got it in an email. If not, I’ll try to send it again. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic New adventurer here! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
@elfwing Hi! My name’s Grace (you can call me Kadotake if you want though, it’s my online alias 😄). Great to have you here on the forum! Ahh, a fellow Tolkienite!! I love LoTR and The Hobbit (ahh but I’m still stuck like 3/4 of the way through the Two Towers since it’s so long. Hngh. 🥲) And- WHAT? A FELLOW DUCK PERSON??? I have quite a few ducks,…[Read more]
- Load More
