-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
@issawriter7 @abigail-m I continued working on my blog post.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m You’re welcome! And thank you so much!!!!!!!😀
Yes, let’s write!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Do you gals wanna go one last twenty minutes? It’ll probably have to be my last round for the night! I say let’s finish out STRONG!!! *pumps fist in the air*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! TOTALLY feel ya!!!!! Haha, soo true, and then sometimes it’s almost like they become the writers. XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Of course you may ask!!!! 🙂 It’s called Teen Writers’ Nook. I share the blog with Issabelle, so you might have heard of it already. I’d love for you to stop by and say hi somtime! 🙂 If you do, don’t worry if it’s an old post. We just love all the comments!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANKS!!! Haha, I get that a lot and all I have to say is that he’s definitely something else. Some days he cooperates just fine and then others (like today) he wants to fight with me on EVERYTHING!! Can’t he just trust that I know how to torment him best? XD
evil laughter heard in the distance. -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!! *dances* That’s just EPIC!!! Eh, I managed to get a couple more pages edited. Colin’s proving a bit hard to work with right now.
Typical. -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Noooooooo . . . I got here. XD Pizza sounds awesome!!! Bye. Hope to write with you soon.
@issawriter7 @abigail-m Sure let’s go for another twenty minutes.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s okay!!! *waving* BYYEEEE!!!!! Enjoy your pizzas and save me a slice. XDD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
True! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Well, @joy-caroline @abigail-m @mkfairygirl you gals wanna go for another twenty minutes?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! 😀 I’ve honestly missed Colin and Genie soooooo much I think after I’m done with the first draft of Heir to His Crown I might write the sequel to Into the Lamp. Maybe…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, really? That’s like literally the best thing ever!!!!! I’ve been missing writing about her, so maybe doing some extra edits will do me some good. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, that’s SUPER COOL!!!!! Let me know how it all works out!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I like this paragraph a LOT!!!! It’s cool reading it from a child’s perspective!! The last line I’ve read over was: “You called?” Genie giggled, and I peeked one eye open. She waved at me and chuckled again. I opened the other eye and cleared my throat.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @abigail-m
Hi, gals! I’m here to write with you. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, cool!!!! Where are you planning on submitting the short story?
I’m doing pretty good, like you I can’t give a word count yet ’cause I’ve been editing Into the Lamp. I know, I work on a hundred different projects at once. I’ve been having to rotate around when I work on Into the Lamp and Heir to His Crown.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash 😀 Yes, newbies unite!!!😄 Haha, yes, Smoke is, indeed, getting famous at Teen Writers’ Nook! I think his name is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Awesome! What first inspired the idea for your WIP? And what is an interesting fact about Smoke? Oooh, I love creating worlds, characters, and plots too!!! I love how unique and creative fantasy worlds can…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic May the odds be ever in your favour. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@katniss-everdeen I know what you mean. I’ve written more this month than I have in a couple of years and it feels so good to do it once again.
Cool!!!! I’ve never tried chicken flavored potato chips but they sound good! Ooooh, that sounds like an excellent dessert!!!!!!!! I’ve never tried it but it sounds delicious! Haha, yes, you should add it…[Read more]
- Load More
