-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Here is my mock cover of a short story I wrote. Both the mock cover and the short story is posted on my blog.

-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you so much!!!!!!🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!! You shared some of your story!! THIS WAS EPIC!!!!! I was on the edge of my seat!! And that ending!!!! *mouth hanging open after reading the last part* EEEEKKK!!!!! This story is just FANTABULOUS!!!! I can’t wait to see where it goes!!! It’d tOtAlLy be a book I’d pick up and devour in a heartbeat!!!! LOVE IT!!!! <33 THANK…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Girl, just a HUNDRED MILLION THANK YOUS FOR THIS!!!!!!! You have no idea how much all of this means to me!!!! Honestly, I’ve been wondering if I’m just wasting my time here, sooo this just means SOOO MUCH to me!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! 🙂
You’re welcome! THANK YOU for reading!!! I do have a beta reading group going…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! I’m still editing it a ton, but that’s one of my many drafts I have that’s good enough to read 😀 I appreciate the feedback!
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Awesome, thanks! I’ll certainly contribute something, maybe in the history of ancient times of my series… 😉 XD Idk, I really love to write things connected to my series for some reason.
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I believe that @issawriter7 tagged me here, I’d love to join! I’m already working on the story, it takes place within my existing series but with a bit of a different character. 🙂
Where would I submit the story to once it’s done? Would I put it here or email it or something? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’d prefer if you gave me the character description in a little bit if that’s alright! <3
Of course, that sounds fantabulous! 😉 XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I just read your first chapter!!! AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! Your writing style, your setting, your tension, your everything!! I’m tempted to read it again! I love the way you introduced Colin (I’m already so interested in his character), and just wow! You put so much information into the first chapter, but it doesn’t feel rushed at…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um . . . how do I post an image?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j I started my box last night and am so excited about it!!!!!! Oooh, cool!! I can’t wait to see your box!!! Yay!!! Thank you!!!!😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I love your collage!!!!!!!
@abigail-m Ooooh, I love your drawing!!!! It’s very beautiful!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃<333 I can’t wait to see your drawing!!! Do you want me to give you the character description now or do you want me to wait till you get ready to draw it?
Also, the drawing you made for @issawriter7 is FANTASTICLY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Haha, yes, newbies unite!!! 🙂
Oooh, that is so cool that your MC’s advisor is a fairy!!!!!! My MC is a fairy.
Yes, The Princess Companion has been really great so far! It’s a retelling of the princess and the pea. Awesome!!! I love reading those too!!!!!! And I also enjoy reading historical fiction.
Ooh, that is so…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!! Well, if you wanna read the first chapter and let me know your thoughts, I’ve got it here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FT_sp6FVakheB3gVLa2KBWFYHlZfR3YeVa4vZR5CpXg/edit?usp=sharing
Aww, that’s SOOO AWESOME!!!! Especially, ’cause sometimes I worry that I’m the only person who’d wanna read this story!!!!! <33…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WOOOOHOOO!!! Of course I’d be more than happy to give you some feedback! Your book sounds exactly like the type of book I would pick up in a bookstore, so it’d be great to read!! That’s super exciting you’re sending it to agents! Let me know how everything works out for you :>
70,000 words??? Amazing! That’s a goal I want to reach…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, this is really cool!!!! I’m also too old but let me think of some writers I can tag.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! <33 Aww, really?? That makes me soooo happy!!!! *dances* YESS!!!! It’d be sooooooo awesome to get some feedback from you!!!!! <33 THANK YOU!!!!! I’m finishing up another round of edits and have sent to a few agents. The total word count ended up as 69,701, so I just say it’s about 70K words.
Awww,…[Read more]
- Load More
