-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Eeeeekkkkk!!!!!!!! I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!
@abigail-m WOW!!!!!! Your drawing looks amazing!!!!!!!! I love your drawing style!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
AAAHH!!! Abigail!!! Your drawing is sooo EPIC!!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!!!! You’re very talented!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 No prob! I’ll try to have them done by Feb. 12 or sooner. Sorry if there’s a bit of a wait, I currently have 7 requests lined up but you guys are on there!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
Characters currently in progress!! @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 @mkfairygirl @e-k-seaver
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You should!!!! C’MON LINYANG!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! *waving pom poms*Â
Yes, I’m very persistent. XD -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Awww, THANK YOU!!! Girl that made me smile sooooooo big! I’m so happy other people like my characters! *happy dance*
Oh, thank you!! *claps hands* That sounds great!
It doesn’t matter to me either way. I’m always happy to see art of my characters! If you’re busy, I totally get it’s if just one character is easier
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Well, writers, I’m gonna be writing for about an hour if anyone else is on and wants to join me!!!
@abigail-m @joy-caroline (Don’t know if you’re online right now, JC, but thought I’d just double check anyway!!!!)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, that’s an EPIC drawing of @gracie-j characters!!!!!!! *heart eyes*
So, on this topic can you share fanart of things you’ve drawn from movies and published books?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Cool!! Well, I like him already!!!! (Can I like the villain? :D) Ooooh, does that mean you’re gonna have more graphics to show??!!! Eeeekkk that’d be EPIC!!!! Oooh, YEA!!! I’m sure it’d be soooo cool to see them all together!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
OOooooh, this was E P I C!!!!!!! I was on the edge of my seat!!! I really love what you’re doing here!! The creativity is MIND-BLOWING!!!!! And the bond of the two sisters was just AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!! Eeeekkk!!! The only critique I have is that at the beginning of the story it was hard to tell who was saying what. Maybe have more…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’ll draw both of them! Don’t worry, I still have space for more requests, it just might take a bit longer for me to finish them. I try to do them in order of when they were requested.
@writerlexi1216 I’ll draw Deek for you! I know that @abigail-m drew Newton, so if you still want me to draw him I can. <3
@mkfairygirl Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
*gasps*
EEEEEEK!! It’s GORGEOUS! I was so surprised when I saw this that I started smiling soooooo big!!! Thank you so much for drawing this! It looks just like him!!! Wow, I’m so excited about this, I had no idea you were an artist too! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
GIRL, THAT COVER ROCKS!! Eeeek, it looks so interesting! (And have I said how much I ADORE that name? Daughters of the Seven Seas sounds so gripping!)
Can I ask how you made that? I’ve been thinking about trying to make one for mine ^-^
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!! Also (I really need to check back here more often) I REALLY LOVE this other graphic you’ve showed!!!! It looks sooo epicly AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, you should TOTALLY go for it!!! I’m on the newsletter too and saw the picture. I was gonna write a short story, but I don’t think I will anymore. Don’t wanna be any competition to you and all that stuff. XD Anyways, I’d LOVE to read it when you get it completed!!! *gets excited* I know it’s gonna be EPIC!!!!!!! <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline You’re welcome! 🙂 Ooooh, a devotional on the book of Romans sounds so cool!!!!!!!! I really love that book too!!! Awesome! I can’t wait to hear how it all works out!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Awww, thank you so much, Lily!!!!!!!!😊💗
No, worries. I didn’t see any duplicates. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Here is a collage of my WIP. Issabelle, @issawriter7 , made it for me.

-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting I love that collage!!!!! 🙂 It looks amazing!!!!!!
@everyone How is everyone’s boxes coming along?
- Load More
