-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thanks! Your collages were very inspiring to me by the way! ^^
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
It’s Kirby, It’s Guy Fieri, It’s a masterpiece! It’s a first draft

-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ofc, I understand! <33 I am pretty swamped at the moment haha (made a spreadsheet to keep track XDDD) but thank you!
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 Thanks, guys!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 🙂 I need to go on Pinterest more often because there’s so much more I want to add!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow! Amazing! That’s such a neat idea, too!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Crimson is complete! 🙂 Hope you like her!
Also, side note for anyone else: After this, please don’t request any blonde haired characters until further notice. My markers are running out and I need to buy some new ones XD
If you want to change anything about it, let me know!

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m not really on social media, but I have a Pinterest account (fingers crossed I can send a link). It’s mostly boards for my characters/locations/random things that I’m too tired to sort out at the moment.
Feel free to take a look!
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
hey, did November’s chapter header!! Let me know if you like it and want me to do more!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you again!!! Sure, just use my real name. 👍😊
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <33 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333 Thank you so so much!!!!!!😀💗 When I give credit to you, do you want the credit name to be “Grace King-Matchett” or something else?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms
Cool!!!! I bet they are very inspiring for you!!!<3 -
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms
Oh, cool!!!!! I’ve been drawing for a while now too but I’m not exactly sure how long. 🙂 -
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, thank you!!!!Â
There’s going to be a LOTTTT of Legend of Zelda stuff on here then…. -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Aaaaaaa, thank youuuuu!!!! <33333 I really hoped that you would like it!!!! Thank you so much!!! <3 Of course, go ahead and share it on your blog!!!! <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Ohhh, that sounds really cool! I like seven seas vibes 😀
Hey, same! A few of my books cross into historical fiction too!
I’ve been writing for… well, I can’t remember how long! I started taking writing seriously about 1-2 years ago.. and now I have seven books laid out before me XD. I’ve learned that writing is such an amazing…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thanks! I worked hard on them and even printed them and hung ’em in my room!
-
Kads replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m currently developing a website if that counts… XD I’ll certainly let you know when it is published!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, neat!! That’s an amazing name, too! She sounds really interesting! My MC’s name is Caira (pronounced Kai-ruh).
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Well, that’s a little difficult to say… Maybe a year? I’ve sort of had these characters in mind for maybe two or three years, though. I’m hoping to finally finish it by the end of 2021! *fingers crossed*
- Load More

