-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I feel like I haven’t been here in FOREVER. AGES. *looks around, eyes wide, rubs head and squints unnecessarily hard*
Ah, yes. I remember this place now.
So I thought I’d drop in and ask how everybody’s been doing with their WIP today. Also, I did have a question (that’s totally random, excuse me)…
How do you write stuttering? One of my main…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting You’re welcome, girl!!!<3 🙂 Yes, long titles unite!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j That is so awesome that you are doing this!!!!!! I can’t wait to see what you create for me!!!!! 🙂
Genre: YA fantasyTitle: Behind the Blade, Without the Wings
Author name: Katherine Perry
Color scheme: maybe nature colors, red, or pink (just use whatever you think looks great 😉 )
If there is anything else you need to know, let me…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting (I tried to send this in a minute ago but I’m not sure it went through.) Anyway, glad to know I’m not the only one with long titles. 🙂 I really love your title though!!!!!! And your WIP sounds AMAZING!!!!!!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I actually haven’t read the webtoon. I am going to, though. I’ve only watched the show on Netflix (which is amazing btw)
And I haven’t read any webtoons yet, any recommendations? Or manga? Or anime? I liked your previous recommendations. Promised Neverland was really good.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ok, thanks! I do want to get rid of all those watermarks, heh. Thanks for the tip!
@abigail-m Thank you so much!!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver @devastate-lasting
It’s the protein monster From the webtoon Sweet Home.
And yes I’m a guy.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you! I’m going to print out all the ones I do. <3 I love making these! Thanks, I hope my charries are interesting XDD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
*lowers voice and whispers back* Whoa, seriously? That’s an amazing way to come up with character names! I came up with mine because of a TV show I watched. I liked one of the main character’s names, so I tweaked it a little and that’s how it came out. Isn’t it weird how inspiration strikes at the most random times??? I’ve learned t…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I love love love all your collages! Especially the color schemes! These sound like really interesting characters by the way!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
*raises hand* Can I jump in and request a cover? This sounds amazing!
Genre : Fantasy
Color Scheme : Light blue, white, grey, (maybe light pink? I like light colors lol) and whatever else you thinks looks nice!
Author name : L.M. Williams
Book Title : Fortitude
Anything with the moon may look nice, because that’s relevant to the…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m sorry…
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I don’t draw often but when I do, I draw it’s this. (Self-portrait?)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Another collage for one of my MC’s, Marge!

-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m not weird. This is just fan art.

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Lolll. I really love picking outfit colours for characters, so if you ever want to bond over outfit design, erm, there’s that. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, that’d be really cool!! I don’t really know about color scheme, so you can just use whatever you like!!!!!!!!
Genre: medieval fantasy
Title: Heir to His Crown
Author name: Issabelle Perry
Nothing else I can think of. I’ve been working on trying to get a mock cover for this book and everything I create doesn’t look very awesome…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Ooooooohhhh!!! This is amazing! I’ll let you know if I want a cover designed or if I know anyone who wants one!! <3 It’s so awesome you’re doing this! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I was a bit concerned for her colour palette as I thought she kinda looked like a medieval Starbucks worker XDDDD, but I’m glad it turned out well. Thank you for the hug btw <333 *returns hug*
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
