-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!!!!!!
Yep!!! I mean at the moment I’ve only seen the movies, but I’ve started the book and so far it’s been SOOOO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaahh, those are some of my FAVORITE characters too!!!!!!! It’s actually REALLY hard to choose. 😉
Well, I’m not publishing a novel sadly, but a short story of mine is gonna be published in…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Is the beta reading option still open? I hope I haven’t missed it.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
HEEELLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *waves* It’s SUPER AWESOME to meet you!!! I’m Issabelle an ENFP soon-to-be-published author of YA fantasy! Also, I’m DEFINITELY on the weird and crazy side. Just so we’re all warned. 😜😆 WHOA! 60K THAT’S EPIC!!!!!! *throws out party streamers* I’m gonna pull out my special Emojis to celebrate!! 🎉🎉🎈🎈🏆🏆 *gasp* ANOTHER…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry and
Wyn Rose are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Super excited for you to beta read for me!! <3333
-
YAY!!!! I FINALLY asked my mom and she said that’d be okay for me to beta read for you!!!!!! Soooo excited!!!!! So do you want me to email you using the email you comment under TWN with?
-
@issawriter7 YAYYYYY!!!!! <3333 I really hope you like it!!!! :DDDD I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!! Beyond words at this point XD Yep, just use the TWN email!! <3333 Again thank you SO MUCH for agreeing to do this for me!!! <3333333333333
-
Girl, I already know I’m gonna like it!!!!!!! Me too!! It’s gonna be EPIC!!!!!! Alrighty!!! I’ll email you right now!!! Girl, you’re ABSOLUTELY WELCOME!!!!! I’m really sorry though for how long it took me to get back to you!!!! <33
-
<33333 Ok!!! It's fine!! <3 I'm just glad you're reading for me!! XD
-
Hey, it’s an honor to be reading this story!!!!!! <33333 *infinite hearts*
-
-
*takes infinite hearts and multiplies them by ten million*
-
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting No problem!! I am so glad you like it!! 😀
@scoutfinch180 Thanks!! 😀 Sure, I’ll do one of your characters, but currently I have a small mountain of requests lined up, so would it be alright if I drew them in a bit? Hope you understand <3
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Ugroza are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Merie Shen are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m
Thank you guys so much!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Ahahah, wow, that sounds like a handful. (How on earth do you keep track of everything?) I only have one WIP going on right now (I don’t trust myself to keep track of multiple storylines and I’m afraid I’d start to like one more than the other), but I’ve been thinking about starting a second one… I only have some…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hey! Ava is finally done, so sorry that there was a bit of a wait there. Hope you like her, and let me know if you wish for me to change anything! 😊 After this I will work on Dema.

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi there! It’s wonderful to meet you!! I’m Lexi 🙂 Oh, do you like coffee? *pours hot coffee into a mug, stirs in extra creamer, and offers it* I’m a fan of coffee, if you don’t mind. An INFP, huh? Me too! *gasps* And you like fantasy? *raises hand* Something else we have in common!
So I have a few questions (forgive me if other p…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Internal conflict, I believe, is one of the key elements to any good book (and character arc, for that matter). The heroine for my current WIP, Caira Watson, deals with internal conflict revolving around the fact that she’s been trapped in ice for one thousand years and shoved into a prophecy (and no, it’s not cliché). Needless to say, Caira ha…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Internal conflict, I believe, is one of the key elements to any good book (and character arc, for that matter). The heroine for my current WIP, Caira Watson, deals with internal conflict revolving around the fact that she’s been trapped in ice for one thousand years and shoved into a prophecy (and no, it’s not cliché). Needless to say, Caira ha…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Libby are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Wyn Rose are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j It’s true, we just call them “new character developments”.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
AbigailHarder are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, update on the Max n Min story (If anyone is interested)
Quick recap: It’s a horror-comedy, and it’s about two siblings named Max and Min. End of recap.
SO They’re gonna be on a baking reality TV show and it takes a DAAARK turn when they realize that the cameramen are turning into MONSTERS WHaaATttT!!
Here’s some epic concept…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic My brother and I are starting a YouTube channel powered solely by socks. in the forum Film 5 years, 7 months ago
sounds cool! All four of my accounts will subscribe.
- Load More
