-
Kads replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigailharder Cool! I really like Aragorn, too. (My sister just likes all the LoTR movies cause she thinks the actors in them are cute *ullllltimate eye-roll*)
Yeah, I’m thinking of painting my room those colours!! 😀
Haha, it’s fine, girl! It’s been for my whole life, so I don’t really know anything outside of the stuff that’s ok for me to…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Cool!! I’ll look into that then!! 😀
EEEEK, I know I’m kind of nervous about posting it, really 😛 I feel like from Chapter 4 on it’s good, but before that….. Ehhh, I dunno XD But I would love for you to read it! Lemme get a little more writing/editing work and I may post some! 🙂 I also have no idea how much to post lol
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, that’s really sweet! I’ve always liked cats, my mom is allergic to them though so we sadly can’t have them. Please give your cats a pet on the head from me though! ;3
That’s so cool! Maybe I’ll learn a couple phrases to say hi to you or something XD
Yass, gurl!!!! <33333 XD Seriously though, we should make a book club…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 It’s a really good series. Definitely check it out! 😀 I really love it, it’s among my favourites. 🙂
OH MY GOODNESS, REALLY??? I would SO look forwards to reading that!!!! You don’t have to post it if you don’t feel comfortable, but I know I’d LOVE to read some of your book. <33333
Eyy thanks! XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What Does Being a Writer Mean to You? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
For me, writing is one of the most special and important things in my life, and becoming a writer was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I enjoy creating new worlds and new characters, breathing life into them, and watching their stories unfold, because really, the lessons that my characters learn are lessons that I learn,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
The oldest one (she’s about 9 yrs. old) is named Callie, and the second one (we found him on our front porch about a yr. ago) is named Jasper. I love them both, but… *looks around* *leans in* *whispers* Between you and me, Jasper is my fave because he’s so sweet! *heart eyes*
Japan is really neat, I think! Oh, yeah, when…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and you changed your tagline!! I love it!! 😀 *heart eyes*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, I’ve never heard of the Green Ember series? It sounds interesting, though! 🙂 I’m always open to book recommendations, so if it’s one you’d recommend, I may look into it! Ahaha, I know, right? It’s super hard for me to read without getting the itch to write!
Speaking of which, I’m thinking about posting a little of my…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Chapter Critique Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THIS IS AMAZING!!! *ahem* Sorry about the shouting, but I just finished it and simply HAD to come here and say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! I’m already so connected to Tin and want to know what happens next! *claps* Very, very good job! (And, no, I don’t have any critiques. If you ever want to send more, I’m your girl for reading! 😉 )
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm Yeah, I think that fanfic is an easy way to get involved in writing. But I normally put myself/one of my various personas/one of my characters into the story with fanfic, so I really have only experience doing that.
@joy-caroline Aaah, thank you! I remember being really proud of it at the time, since it was pretty much my first…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*claps* Yay, that makes me feel better! Well, the reason I chose 14-15 year old characters is primarily because I think I could write teenagers more accurately than adults, since I’m only fifteen myself. I feel like I can get inside the head of a 15 year old much better than, say, an older character. And I also think that it makes the…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Personality Tip Swap! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone. It seems this topic is a bit… dead at the moment, but I’ll share my tip for character writing. 😀
I actually took the Myers-Briggs personality tests from my characters’ perspectives. That way, when I get the results, I can more accurately write about things that might make them happy or make them feel sad. For example, my…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Okay, thank you VERY VERY much! I’ll definitely do that! :DDD <3 Thank you!!!
(And btw, I loved your blog post about Rina as a Disney princess and other characters!! Lolll!)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting You should! You were one of my inspirations to start making the collages, lol.
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! Is there anything I could do better for it? I have a faint interest in the romance genre but am not that good actually writing it if ykwim.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline You asked for it. I think I was like 9 or 10 when I wrote this, so not too long ago. Oh dear, it’s very long, and kinda cringy. XD (Also, I had differentiated the characters with diff fonts, so I’ll try and use bold and italics to differentiate them.)
Hi. I’m Callie Stormchaser. This is a bit of wizard history that happened not too l…
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Wow! That is quite the series you have there!!! Impressive. I haven’t even finished one book in all my 12 years of life. XD I think I did start writing with fanfic mostly, but stopped writing fanfic to work on my series. And now I’m kinda getting back into it, because I actually want to prove the fanfic stereotype that ‘all fanfic i…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, this sounds similar to what I’m doing with Caira and Newton! Both of them are around the 14-15 age range, so I was worried that may be too young. But you eased my conscience with the points you made XD By the way, your characters sound super intriguing! And I love the name November! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Man, I’ve made half a bajillion of these collages now. (Okay, not really, just 11. Same difference.) But here’s one for a sprite named Sje in one of my books.

-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline No way! That’s so cool! XDDD I’ve written STORIES UPON STORIES about the world and characters of Prodigy. As in the Prodigy Math Game. XD I used my own and my friends’ characters in the stories and made up new plotlines… and some of them were actually good? There was this one that I was really proud of and I loved writing it. Maybe…[Read more]
- Load More
