-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YOU’RE WELCOME!! *hugs* I have no idea why I randomly got the urge to fangirl about your book but I did and I wanted to tell you that you’re an amazing writer and I haven’t forgotten about reading Into the Lamp!!(I just read books verrrry slow, but it’s not because I don’t like it or anything!!) Thank YOU!! *happy dance* I can’t…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! Girl, this just means soooo much. I don’t even know what to say. JUST A HUNDRED MILLION THANK YOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I’m a little picky in my stories too. THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha, honestly, I didn’t even know I was a fan of genies until I wrote Into the Lamp. Aww, Girl, I’ll t…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Wow!!!! Your pirate graphic looks sooo cool!!!!!!! 🙂
@devastate-lasting Your graphics look amazing!!!!! I love the color schemes!! 🙂
@issawriter7 I love your graphic of Amadeo!!! It looks incredible!!!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OF COURSE!!! Like, I’m totally not just saying that because you’re my friend!! I’m usually suuuuper picky when it comes to books, but I’D PICK THIS ONE UP IN A HEARTBEAT! I’ve enjoyed it so much, and I never knew I was such a fan of genies, either!!! Awww, girl!! Don’t feel down about your stories!!! THEY’RE AH-MAY-ZHING, I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Also, writers, I did a new graphic and was really happy about this one, so I guess I’ll post it here. It’s for a side character in my WIP, Heir to His Crown!
Yes, I’m working on waaaaaay too many story ideas at once…XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YAAAAY!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, girl!!!!!!!! It really means a LOT!!!!!! <333 Aww, girl, you just don’t know how this has just MADE MY DAY!! I’m just sooooooo happy you’ve been enjoying it!!!!!! Hahaha, that’s okay! I’m soooo glad you told me!!!! I’ve been feeling a li’l down about my stories and thinking Into the Lamp wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, nice!! You put a lot of effort into these!! 🙂
ISSA!!! I finished reading a little more of Into the Lamp earlier and EEEEEEK IT’S AMAZING! Seriously, girl, I really like it, like, 10/10!! It’s sooooo got me hooked!! This is completely off topic from book aesthetics, but I just wanted to tell you how much I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I saw your message to me but for some unknown reason I could access it, so I’m responding here. 🙂 THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for reading Into the Lamp!!!!!! It just means sooooo much that you’re enjoying it!!!! A HUNDRED MILLION THANK YOUS!!!!!!!!!! *showers you with chocolate* Aww, girl, that just means more than words can say!!!!!! I…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Yeah, Zuko’s cool! I like that he ends up doing the Agni Kai with Azula (who’s insane as all heck). I do like his story, too! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean @devastate-lasting
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS THESE ARE SOOOOOO AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!! *all the heart eyes* HOW do y’all do it???!!! Incredible!!! Mind-blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@jodie-maile
Hi there, Jodi! It’s so nice to meet you! I’m Lexi, and everyone who knows me well knows that I offer every newcomer a cup of coffee. Would you like some? Oh, I’ve heard about the Chronicles of Prydain, bu I’ve never read them (would you recommend it?)! I enjoy writing fantasy, too! How neat is that? 🙂 Homeschooled, huh? That’s…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean That’s your FIRST collage? It looks AMAZING! No way, girl! Definitely keep making more of these, I beg you! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Yesss! Thanks for agreeing to publish me!! 😀 Just emailed it over.
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Okay, thank you so very much!! 😀
Alright, thanks for telling me! <3
No problem, girl! I loved writing it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Heyyy! I finished my blog guest post (it took a bit longer than expected, sorry, lol.) I was wondering, where do I email it to? Do I use the contact form on your site?
I was ALSO wondering.. I think the article is pretty good… would it be all right with you if I tried to get it published on KP as well? 🙂 (Once I start my blog as…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @hallie-jean Aaaaa, thank you all SO MUCH!!!! <3333 I really love drawing a lot, heh ^^
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That looks GREAT, Hallie!! I love the waves in the background 🙂 This whole collage has such a pirate-y vibe!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
EEEEK, girl you are so talented!!! I saw your other ATLA persona drawing too, and it was ah-may-zhing!! I LOVE your art style! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
You guys must have so much time to be able to add all that to your books… I’m so busy and only have about 14k or so words in my first book. Wah.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Jello everyone! I made a sketch of one of my book characters, Diel Saigon, near the end of her book. For those of you who are The Last Airbender fans, she kinda looks like Katara and Yue and Korra, all mixed together, in my opinion…

- Load More

Aww, of course!!! I wasn’t sure how to send a message to a friend so I just posted it on my profile, then deleted it and just put the same thing on the other thread!! Lol!! And no problem, friend!!!!! YOU’RE SUPER-DUPER WELCOME!! And you’re, like, one of the nicest people I’ve ever met!!!! Thank you!! I’m super glad we’re friends!!! *also showers…[Read more]
Hahaha, that’s okay! I wasn’t really sure, but had wanted you to know I had seen your message!!!!!!! Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!!!! You’re one of the most AMAZINGEST and SWEETEST gal I’ve ever met!!!!!!!!!! You’re welcome!! Me too!!!!! You’re an AWESOME friend!!! <333 *takes all the chocolate* Aww, girl, I think you've got more faith in Into…[Read more]
Awwwww, THANK YOU GIRL!!! *hugs* And you too!!!!! You’re a FANTABULOUS and AWESOMAZING gal too!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333 Also, I think your enthusiasm has rubbed off on me, 'cuz I CAN'T STOP putting exclamation points!!!!!!! EEEEK!!! And of course I have faith in it!!!!! WOOHOO! *also infinite hearts* Oh, by the way, I found your blog earlier from…[Read more]
You’re welcome! *hugs you back* Awww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, girl!!! LOL!! Well, being enthusiastic is tons of fun. XD Haha, I had noticed that! YESSS TO ALL DA EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, THANKS!!!! <3333 Eeekkk!!!! You think so? THANK YOU!!!! That means sooo much that you like my li'l ole blog. 🙂 Do…[Read more]
YES!!! LOL!! It’s tons of fun!!! 😀 *chanting* MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I thought your blog was super neat!! AHHHH, I don’t have one yet! I’ve been thinking about starting one (maybe after I finish my book?), but when I do I’ll totally let you know!!!!!!!! <33333333333 💗