-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
No problem!! And eeeeek, the story sounds so interesting!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*nervous laughter*
It’s nice being the baby, because then you get to follow in your older siblings’ footsteps and feel like you’re learning from them/looking up to them for advice. But then again, it’s weird whenever two of your older siblings leave the house and pretty soon it’s just you, your parents, and one other sibling at home…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL!!!!!!!! That’s why it’s good to be friends with people who have lots of siblings. So if you needed any help in a fight, you’ve got a lot of people. XD
Yeah. 😉 Having younger siblings is not as much fun as you’d think. XD (I try to boss my li’l sis around but she doesn’t listen to me. XD) Yea, being the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Heyyy, those look awesome!!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my word, seriously??? That’s super neat!!! I really wish I had younger siblings (because then I could boss them around all the time XD), but I guess I don’t mind being “the baby of the family” as I’ve been called ;-; But I do have a nephew, so it’s kinda sorta like a baby brother 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216
Hahaha, guys, I have like five other siblings (if I’m not counting myself). I’m the middle child. I used to think I had a big family until I met a girl who had, I think, eleven siblings. (Also, Linyang, YES!! Having a big family is fun, but it’s also loud and sometimes makes it hard to find a table at a…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaaaah, this is SUCH a great idea, Ella!!!!!!!!!! Okay, here’s my routineÂ
making it up, ’cause I don’t have a routine but I’ve been wanting to get one-wake up and read my Bible and read blogs/answer emails
-if I get up early enough, then this is some extra writing time
-if not, off to school
-spend most of my life in school…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, GIRL I LOVE IT!! <3333333 You’re so amazing with poetry!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You have six siblings?? Girl, that’s so neat!! I only have three… and I’m the baby of the family ;-;
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody.. I wrote a poem that I wanted to share..
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Forever Perfect | A Poem</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>The pixie child went out to play
Betwixt the grass and trees one day
With the wind at her back, and soft earth underfoot
Her sight: it was caught, one mere step forth she put
For ’twas a young boy, e…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Eyyyyy, those look incredible! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy-israel Here’s three I came up with!
Nova
Ciel
Temas
There’s a few, heh, but if you want more I can brain-dump a list for you.
-
Kads replied to the topic A series of Unfortunate Events? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn I have the entire series plus add-on books, they’re literally one of my fave book series EVER. XD I’ve read the entire series at least 3 times now, I think.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re totally welcome, girl!! <333333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova2
Hmm… I don’t have too much of a routine—mostly I just try to incorporate writing sequences at irregular intervals throughout the day. I try to write before starting school (around 5:45 a.m.), and then once I finish school, I write a little more, then do a workout/jog, sometimes violin/or electric guitar, help my mom with dinner, showe…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
SOOOOOOOO good, girl!!!!!!!!!! <333 I love how some of these quotes give me encouragement and some offer some good writing advice!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!! 🙂 🙂 And thanks for understanding!!! Yeah, I’ve been overloaded with a whole bunch of tests recently, so, you know, studying ;-; But I’ll totally give you feedback when I read it 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, girl, I just wanted to say that I totally WILL read all of these chapters soon!!!! I just haven’t had much time lately (school, you know), but I’ve been wanting to read these chapters FOR SO LONG. Anyway, just wanted to clarify that I WILL READ THEM because they sound AWESOME! 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! These are SO GOOD!!! I love the aesthetic, too!!! And your villain… LOOKS SO INTERESTING! I need to know more about this story! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, thank you!!!! That really means a lot 🙂 🙂 🙂 <33333333
- Load More
