@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m just waiting to see if Jonas or Sara or Calyhuge or anyone else want to rp. I mean, someone should get struck with some charrie reaction, since they literally had a Giant just walk into camp!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He cries FIRE?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be praying that he gets better soon! 🙏
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay! That’s good news!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw, that’s rough! Praying he gets better!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Loops is right, they sound great! Nice sibling dynamic.
Ugh I just realized how many times I used “seemed” in this paragraph 🤦♀️
I only noticed it when you pointed it out XD
Sebastian
“To say he’s my ward, means that I keep an eye on him instead of his parents.” A fake laugh from young Angelo, which only Seb…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love your characters so far! They seem really cute and funny.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hehe… whoops…
Buuuuuut it could change depending on how old he is, so picturing his hair in a different shade is fine 😂
You don’t need to rewrite it! It still fits, and they can stay in their dorm or leave, up to you.
Sorry, it’s short. Chase is just…difficult rn.
No prob.
Marcel
The new boy shook his head an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi!! Welcome! 😃 All we’re doing is shopping for a school dancesending charries to lunch
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres I don’t think they do, but I think it was riding an elk on its own, so they must know it’s more intelligent than a normal cat.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @calyhuge @beth-torres @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @mineralizedwritings @rae @highscribeofaetherium @jonas
Snake
What’s thisssss? Small furry thingy?
The thing had noticed someone. The fire-breathing cat?
We need to—-AAAAGHHSHHSSSHH!!! FLAMES!
After that, it really screamed.
Snake screamed too, clutching his hand…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That should be fine. Calyhuge just added one. We can pretend that they were already there before they left.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t notice any!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, sure! I’m not sure how much luck the other will have knocking Snake out, so that might be their only hope.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @mineralizedwritings @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @anyone else
I drew Snake being attacked by the creature yesterday! It took me 3 hours lol. I just colored him today.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr @jonas @beth-torres @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @esther-c @hybridlore @smiley @trailblazer @whoever
@savannah_grace2009 posted our next prompt:
New Prompt: A person who keeps their emotions bottled up inside/won’t acknowledge their own pain to others.
Who would like to participate so we know? We don’t have a s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it ran away after biting Snake, but idk exactly what its strategy is. Someone probably could go try to catch it. That would probably be a viable way to stop it, but otherwise, they can just beat up Snake until it stops.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas Luckily the thing doesn’t know he has magic lol. Otherwise, this would get really bad really quick.
@savannah_grace2009 @calyhuge @beth-torres @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @mineralizedwritings @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Snake
One of them had his hand fly to his sword immediately.
“No, don’t do that!” Snake tried to shout, but his…[Read more]
- Load More
