@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I had the same thing happen to me and it hasn’t been fixed. I had tried uploading one on Sunday or Monday. Kathleen knows about it though, so hopefully it can be fixed soon. 🤷🏻♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sure!! I don’t really know many people yet 😅🤔 But I can add some questions and answer 🙂
1. Sage green 😁
2. Dogs, wolves, and cats ?
3. Too many 🤣
4. I have a mini wip about a few characters traveling in …. A spaceship 🤣😂😅
And I’ve had this idea for a while, umm about a girl who has cancer and is probably going to die . . . So…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😊 I appreciate ya too, girl!! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll have to figure out my characters first xD Does anyone need a roommate? 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😁 Might definitely need to bump into someone 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hii!
I was stalking this forum . . . it looks awesome!! Would I be able to join?
-
Esther replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’d love to hear how your first day babysitting goes!
It went really well actually!! 😄 I really enjoyed it! The little boy I’m watching is so fun to play with. 🥰
I’m doing alright! Busy, little nervous because I’m going on a college tour soon and it’s actually kinda serious, I might apply this fall! 😬
I’m seriously c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ev
Ev pondered over Arthur’s words as the teacher began talking. Sure, Falon was a nice girl, but he wouldn’t use her to make Ami jealous. He’d never do something like that!
Yet, the way he felt when he saw Ami and Clint together…
It just bothered him for some reason…
Ev sighed to himself. He couldn’t de…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Derek
“Ahem… So,” Eclipse said, breaking the awkward silence. Where do you two come from?”
“None of your business.” Rampart hissed. “I already told you all you need to know, wolf.”
Derek cleared his throat, casting a glance at Rampart. “I come from a country called Aletheia. I am actually its leader.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @godlyfantasy12
Ok. I guess we’ll just keep it as it is then. 👍😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry I didn’t reply yesterday either. XD I wasn’t able to get to it.
I’m doing pretty good! Thanks for asking. 😊
I just finished school yesterday, so I’m really glad about that!!! 😮💨😂🥳
I’ve also got a homeschool concert coming up on Friday (in which I am singing with a choir and playing in a band), so I’m ready to ge…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Woah… that was long. XD (again 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ami
Ami gathered the last of her things and slung her backpack over her shoulder. She marched down the hall, going down her mental checklist to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything.
Good job, Ami. She thought to herself. The second week of school and you’re still organized.
She chuckled softly at the fact that she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah. XD No wonder the name Artemis sound only vaguely familiar to Ev. He doesn’t actually know anyone by that name. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley
So, I noticed that we have a lot of charries that are 12 (or 11). I know this changes a few of y’all’s schedules, but would you guys be okay if we made a class for 11-12? The only change would be the math. It would be changed to Pre…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ami and Fynn are totally me and my little bro XD That was such a cute little interaction!!
Good to know that it’s realistic. 😉
I know, I love it!! 😆
And poor Ev 😭😭💔😭😭💔
He’s so sweet and precious ugh
I know!! 😭
Great job girl!!! 😀
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH HE DID?? 🤣😅 That’s awesome xD!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Also I loved the marvel fanfic too!! 😂 Just didn’t respond to it yet lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76
AHH! Girl that was so good!!
Can’t wait to read more ♥️😅. . . Who dressed up as a cat?? Lol
- Load More
