@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re welcome!!!
The city of ember is good!! And the lunar chronicles, yeah, theres some kissing and stuff like that lol and it’s sort of violent? But my sister just read them, and she’s about to be 13. Tho she kind of reads most of the stuff I do 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
We sneaked up to the garage…
Ok, as soon as I saw this I was like “Yesss!” Because I see people used “snuck” all the time, even in published books and it makes me cringe every time I see it. 😆 So good job. 👏🏼😂
Anyway, I like it so far and am looking forward to reading more! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes, hehehe
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Thanks everyone!! I just came back from the library, lol, so next time I go I’ll have to see if they have any of these! 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh the lag 😂 Saw you sent something in my email but not in this chat xD
Ikr!! Maybe we can help each other 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thats the coolest thing ever!!!! 😆
have a bday that’s right after the school year starts has been annoying, cuz I’d either be the oldest kid in my grade or the youngest 😂
I know!!!!! It sucks, I was always the oldest (which was the worst because my friends were all in the grade above me, and I didn’t get to hang out with the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
But you can always play with other characters/no romance, lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Honestly it would kind of be fun to put all our characters together, but it doesn’t matter where they stay 🙂 and @orangearmadillo, gotcha! My brother would have left a long time ago 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think I used to know a little girl who did, lol, but no one recently. I’ve had a lot of friends with close birthdays (a few days apart) tho.
Oh yeah, I’ll be fifteen 😂 Are you graduating?? (Congratulations if you are!)
Ohh I meant September 2 is, 😆 *googles* Today is asparagus day, brothers day, and endless breakfast day!!! I…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Did you know that it’s blueberry popsicle day??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHAT?!?! That’s crazy!!! I think I’m younger than you tho 😅 But still!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So yeah, probably not Maze runner 😅 Sorry about that! I didn’t read your post all the way through 😰 and it won’t let me edit anymore . ..
Common sense media is a really great website for book reviews by the way!! My mom looks up everything on there before I read it, lol
So yeah, you should definitely check out the Testing and Matched!…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Joelle Charbonneau!!!!!! Seriously girl, her books are amazing and sounds perfect for you 😁
She has the Testing trilogy, which is basically a Hunger Games knockoff but it’s still good! 😂😂 And then yeah, pretty much any of her books (I think Verify is also dystopian)
And hunger games if you haven’t read that!!
Also, Matched is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t want to make a whole other forum for this, so I’ll ask it here. XD
Does anyone have any dystopian book recommendations?
I noticed that since I write dystopian, I should probably read in that genre. I already know about the Hunger Games but I don’t think my mom wants me reading those, so I’m looking for other suggestions. 🙂
I don’t k…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok…
It looks like the pics aren’t working again… 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
BLURB:
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separated. But the people have gotten used to The Orb. Until it is down to one district… only a few cities… Amidala Nadir is content with…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yayy!!!! *borrows popcorn from the other WIP threads, and sits down in super comfy chair*
I can’t wait!!! 😁 -
Esther started the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone!!
So, since a few of y’all have been making forums solely for talking about your WIPs, I’ve decided to do so as well!
I don’t know where to start, but I’ll post the moodboard and the blurb for the trilogy, then y’all can ask any questions you may have about it! (Whether you wanna hear about the charries, the plot, the world, a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!
- Load More
