@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 6 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm!!! 😊
I know, she’s just perfect!!! She’s definitely one of my new favorite charries! 🥰 (And I’m putting her in the school RP!)
Oh and I found a song that fits her struggle: “Mean Girls” by Leanna Crawford. 🥺😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi and welcome to KP!! Sorry, I’m a little late to all these forums 😂
I’m also fourteen, but I’ll be a sophomore next year! It’s nice to see some younger people on KP too! ♥️♥️
I would love to hear what your WIP is about!! I’m kind of in between WIPS right now, I haven’t figured out what idea I want to use but hopefully I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi and welcome to KP!! Sorry I’m a little late! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler who also loves writing (obviously!)
I didn’t read through all your answers, so you don’t have to answer these if you’ve already, but what’s your WIP about? And any favorite books??
Again welcome to KP!! ♥️♥️ We’re so glad to have…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydibug@whalekeeper (thanks again!! XD)
Hi and welcome to KP!!!! ♥️♥️ I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled teenager who loves reading and writing!!
I see you like the candymakers! Those are really good! I loved them 😆
It looks like you were already asked all the good questions, so I’ll just say welcome again!! And so glad you’re…
-
Esther replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen @lydibug!! I’ve been looking forward to meeting you after Whaley mentioned you wanted to join. 😄
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Time for some newbie questions!!
1. If you could meet anyone, (historical figure, Bible character, cel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Ryan!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m gonna be a freshie next year too!!
Oooh, you like Harry Potter?? I suppose that brings me to my questions…
1. Which Harry Potter house are you?
2. What’s your favorit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, @zemira, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Poetry can be really fun to write!! 😊 I write poetry occasionally, but I haven’t written any in a while.
Now for some questions!!
1. Whose your favorite OC (original character) to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @zemira
Oh my word all of these were so gooooooddd!!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no!! That’s so annoying 🤦🏻♀️😞
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And I haven’t figured out the names of her family members yet
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And here’s her moodboard:

-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I found Fynn a girl 😉 ) @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness2 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @awsumfaith @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else!
*squeals*
I am so excited for everyone to meet my newest character…
Callista Rosenheim!!!
Here we go!
1. What’s their name?
Callista (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Rosen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon smiled, “Math has always been my better subject but I prefer English, but I would choose none, I can’t wait for my elective class after this.”
“Oh, what are you taking for your electives?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“So… do you prefer Math or English?” Falon asked.
Ev tilted his head. “None of the above…?” He chuckled. “But if I had to choose one, I’d choose English. I seem to have better luck in English than in math.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon let out a little laugh, “I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to wear matching colors. My favorite colors are blue, red, and black. What about you?”
“Oh, okay,” Ev replied with a smile. “I like red. Do you wanna go with that?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“Uh…” she hesitated. Ev watched her expectantly. “Yeah,” she finally said. “I would love to.”
Ev grinned. Well, that went a lot better than he thought it would.
“Great!”
The sat there in awkward silence for a moment. “So, uh… Are we supposed to like have matching outfits or something?” Ev asked, chuckling nervously.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry that took so long XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“Hey,” a girl said, the one sliding into the seat next to him.
Ev turned and saw Falon already putting her book and notebook on her desk. “Oh, hi!” He pushed a hand through his hair. Just when he was thinking about her she shows up…
Maybe now was the time to ask her to the dance. From how much Ami and Clint were hanging out, he d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course! <3
- Load More
