@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah lol. Just make
every
word
a
separate
post
😂
It’s a lot class. I really love it. The teacher is practically a genius. I could just listen to her talk for hours.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*hopefully it’s ok I’m jumping in xD* Yes, girl, that’s amazing! I don’t know too much of your WIP so I kind of got lost in that backstory, but your themes are so good..
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, ok. Oh wow, lol, so yeah! Probably still a few hours away, but hey! Still cool 😅
Yesss Ikr!! I might just start making really tiny ones..
Ooh, cool! What kind of class is it?
Augh, right, covid… grr 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, notifications are being finicky for me too.
Yep, Door County is the lil peninsula jutting out into Lake Michigan.
You’re almost there!! Real quick, just make 150 posts 😂
We’re starting soon. My online class starts up on Monday, which I’m pretty hyped about.
No. We used to. Covid officially ended out co-op 😞
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ughh, y’all, I keep missing your replies, sorry!
@highscribeofaetheriumOhh, weird! Lol. Is that in Wisconsin, too?
Yeah, Ikr. Ooh, congrats!! xD I’m almost there.. I think my next is at 1000? Lol
Yeah, ikr 😅 It’s weirder for me since I sort of bumped up a grade before high school, lol.. it just seems weird to have only two…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Name, physical appearance, personality so I can gauge pose and expression… I think that’s all.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I know I was kidding 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76
Of course girl!! Oh, gotcha, I’m sorry! 😒
Ahh, right (yes, I did hear what happens to him- but I don’t think how. 😭😭)Absolutely! I’ll try to think up some, lol. So like, a scene with all the Bois, Adolphus, and Dietrich?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s funny, because we just got back from visiting our grandparents in Door County the other day 😅
Same, I’m ready, but also, not at all.
*gasp* I’VE BEEN PROMOTED HAHA!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Life is pretty good…kinda in pain right now, heh…but doing alright!
Sorry to hear that. I’ll be praying for your pain. Glad you’re doing ok, at least.
Helloo 👋
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium
Lol, lag 😡
Yeah! Um, southern Michigan, a small town my grandparents live in. Just a quick visit! 😉
Ikr! It’s pretty crazy, honestly, I’m kind of ready for school.. but not at the same time, lol.
Yeah, ikr.. thanks! I hope so, lol, and you too!
Yeah, right.. but I’m glad you’re doing good too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aw, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying for you! Is it still your spine/back that’s giving you pain?
Oohhhh, what part of the story are you at? Orrr I think you don’t write in order, lolol. I would be happy to help come up with ideas if you want!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, Michigan!! Fun. I’ve never been there even though we live in Wisconsin. Where in Michigan was it??
Summer is going so fast!! We’re also starting school soon. Where did the time go??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey!! How are you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76
Lol I feel like as soon as I respond, I’ll see someone already answered and it lagged for me xD
I’m pretty good! Just got home from Michigan yesterday. Just feeling a little bored today, lol. We’re going to start school on Monday, so there’s that, plus open house for our new co-op, which I’m kind of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Life’s great!! Writing is slow, but I’ve been getting a lot of drawing lately.
You??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m here!! How’s life?? Writing going well??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision @acancello @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium @anyone
Anyone wanna chat??
- Load More

