@beth-torres
Active 10 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
MOST?????????????
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooooops on second thought I did read most of Mistborn lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
WHAAA- GO READ MISTBORN. NOW.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That makes sense to me, but I might just be weird. I find that a very good point. I don’t really have any two cents to add, but I’ll probably be stalking this topic and commenting on other people’s thoughts lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No, that totally makes sense! I love the ideas from Brandon Sanderson’s books you mentioned, though I haven’t read about any of them. Yes, in my opinion, worldbuilding should start with an idea instead of a formula, but I also think sheets like that are good ways to inspire something if you’re feeling blank, because you can’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Great job! I love your descriptions and the style of your writing, it’s really beautiful!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon (I was close XD)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidiyon (I probably spelled that wrong lol)
Awesome!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, okay. Maybe I would like it lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah! XD Well, Idk if I’ll like it or not, but I’m kind of excited anyway. Thanks! Yeah, definitely. I like art too! And math, kinda. Never done humanities before tho.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, yeah, that would be fun! Hmm, probably just starting our new co-op in general and seeing what it’s like. But I think Photography and Chemistry will be fun 😉 What were your favorite subjects?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Tysm!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, okay. Yeah, that’s always easier! I actually just did that too, my family moved away for four years and then we circled back here. What kind of job are you hoping to get?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, yeah, school just started for me. I’m a sophomore this year
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh awesome! I just moved too xD Are y’all moving out of state? (if you’re comfortable sharing that).
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s good! Sounds fun lol. Has school started for you yet or are you already graduated?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Here’s the current version, sorry if it’s a little messy! I was trying to get out my ideas for each scene without worrying too much over wording. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas!
A few weeks before Christmas, Addison (the main character) finds out that she probably won’t live much longer.
Scene showing i…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s good! Hah, it’s ok, I haven’t been doing great on math either, but I’m always a little rusty after summer vacation. Yep, I am! 😁 It’s been going pretty well!
Pretty good! How are you? xD Yeah I get that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I could! I’d be a little slower on here probably, though.
- Load More
