@beth-torres
Active 9 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hellooooo I’m HighScribe!!! I’m a homeschooled-Christian-teenage-fantasy-writer! A couple questions for you:
Hobbies other than writing??
Favorite author??
Is a hotdog a sandwich??
Welcome to KP!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh yeah, and I’ll tag some other people to say hi! @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @everyone else
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m a Christian teenage girl, violinist, writer and homeschooler who loves reading, science fiction, and apple pie lol. Your WIP sounds cool, I would love to hear more about it!
Some newbie questions for you!
What are your favorite books/series?
What’s your personality type?
What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Y’all I reached 10,000 words on my WIP!! I know it’s not much, but it’s the farthest I’ve ever been into a story lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Aghhhhh, I totally understand. 😩
I have finished a couple drafts before, but that doesn’t make it easy. In fact, I’m really struggling to start a new draft for book two in my trilogy and edit draft two of the first book.
I don’t know how to answer your questions except for the fact that I can relate somewhat. XD
Though I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, I love all of these scenes!!! ❤️ Great job, girl!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh cool!! I’ve been messing around a bit with some conlangs for a side project. I don’t have much developed yet, lol. I might post more later🙃
In the meantime, I’ll definitely be stalking this topic XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s great! I love it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*reaches through computer screen and takes cookie* thanks.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Can I have a cookie??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Uggh KP just ate my post 🙄
Sorry this took me so long! I just remembered when esther replied to it, lol
Thanks! Yeah, I definitely want to show that but I’m not really sure how, tbh. Any ideas on scenes that could maybe help the reader get into her mind a little, if that makes sense, so that the change from beginning to end…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XD lol
Thanks! Ooh cool! Yeah it’s hard to have a playlist for each character 😅 Several of the songs are in every character playlist that I have XD Just like it fits all of them 😅
Right yeah 😅🤣 They’re just characterly songs. What are your favorite artists?
Yeah, I like it a lot! Have you heard the Leshan Buddha song from t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Whew, I finally got to this. XD
I like what you have already. It sounds good!
Piggy-backing off of what Min said…
It would be interesting to show how her thinking about this has morphed over the years. Did she assume she was going to die 5 years ago, and had been painstakingly waiting? Maybe she always thought she was going to get b…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Gotcha. Thanks!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Not sure if this will be weird or not, but can I switch characters in here? We don’t have to do the whole introduction thing again, I’m just working on another project right now and Id rather use Katrin here if no one cares.
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @whalekeeper
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XD it lagged AGAIN lolol.
Really? I almost said ‘cool’ but it’s not that cool to be sick lol XD. Yeahh probably. I hope y’all start feeling better soon! <3
No it is not XXD but yeah, it’s funny we got it at the same time! You too! <33
Ohhh, okay! Cool! I haven’t found songs for each individual of my characters… except,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, okay! Yeah, I do that sometimes too. Depends on what I feel like listening to 😉
- Load More

Good job!! I actually just reached that same goal on mine also! What is your WIP about?
Awesome!! Sorry, notifications have been weird for me lately. When you post something – even if I’ve already seen it – it emails me a few days later.
Thanks! Congratulations on yours too!
Well, lemme just say that I’m slowly figuring out the plot right now xD So I have a couple chapter written, and then I don’t really know what’s going to happen…[Read more]