@beth-torres
Active 8 hours, 58 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
oops I meant the FIRST.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
WOW. That was a lot, so I didn’t read it in complete detail, but that sounds awesome!! I think the second one is my favorite too.
I’ll share one of mine later. All the info for it is on my computer.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Welcome to kingdom pen!!
I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler, violinist, and science fiction/dystopian writer (most of the time).
Awesome that you’re @highscribeofaetherium‘s sister! My sister joined a while ago but she kind of disappeared from here, lol.
I’ve been writing for almost 5 years. Despite that, I haven’t ever compl…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love all these scenes!!! 😭😭
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
GRCR/Julia was around.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
You have to refresh. Many awkward mixups have arises due to this annoying fact (and I TOTALLY don’t speak from experience here 👀👀)
-
HighScribe started the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I think the title explains it. MAGIC SYSTEMS.
Umm… tags… let’s see…
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-my-brain-is-dead-XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I notice we seemed to have scared everyone off…
*whispers* but they’re watching… they’re always watching…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Ack!! This is taking too long!! I’ll just make it and then you’ll understand.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep 😎😎
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Okkeyyy… idk I don’t think we have a section dedicated to magic systems. I’ll make one.
And also, I actually did. Once. It’s just buried.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hiii Jonas!! You’ve probably figured this out, since you tagged me specifically, but this is your sister speaking.
Will you tell me about you’re writing about now?? 🥺🥺
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Same!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow, that’s a long time! What kind of music do you like to play?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness I love the wingfeather saga!! And yeah, Narnia is amazing! I haven’t finished LOTR yet, though!
Yep, if you know yours! Ooh, that’s awesome! I didn’t know what his was. I’m an INTP!
Oohh, dusty rose is really pretty.. I think my favorite is either sage green or blue green.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, I play piano, too! How long have you been playing for? I think I started… seven years ago?? I think that’s right.
I love all those authors too!!
Agreed, thank you. A hotdog is it’s own thing.
- Load More
