@beth-torres
Active 4 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Typos, please excuse.
She’s very brief I noticed. She doesn’t like to drag out speeches. I like that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 As requested…
There was another shake of the cottage, and the door flew open, dramatic fog swirling behind a tall, but tiny figure.
She wore many layers of light blue and peacock greene, shimmering in the light, blending in the fog. Her bodice was of blue with marbled green, with the sillouttes of black butterfly’s and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fine by me.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @acancello
I think that @rae should start bc she knows the most about Lillen. But that’s just me XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So, now I’m just putting on character cloaks, I’m bored, you can tell
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Killing Characters in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A little child’s first cry,
It’s little voice piercing the sky.
It’s as a vow and it’s as a rule,
That life should spring forth fresh and new.
A little toddler with feet so small,
Pads down the grass that is so tall.
It’s as a vow, and it’s as a rule,
That life should be given to you.
Older now, but still so young,
Fires their…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, I use Canva! It’s really great for moodboards!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol. I like the descriptions you posted of nature!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Killing Characters in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
Just wondering, cause I can’t think of any other way to do it XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Killing Characters in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s wrong with the characters dying because they just ran into the monsters?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just feel like saying something profound right now, but…what?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flowers. Endless bright faces that turn towards the rising sun.
Grass. Bending green before the passing breeze.
Leaves. Color that bursts from the Artist’s palette.
Snow. Diamonds that scatter across the Earth.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas I know.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t know, it’s pretty intuitive. Maybe it’s because you’ve never been driven to the levels of desperation other people have been when typing your tag.
HOW DARE YOUUUU!!! It’s not that bad!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Why did I never think of copying and pasting ppl’s tags *smashes head against the wall*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, that happens sometimes 🤷♀️
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
MWAHAHA I HAVE REACHED 600 POSTS I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz would drive me utterly insane if I met him in real life 😂🤣
- Load More

lol 😂
How do you go up so fast?🤔 😂