@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazed
I KNOW RIGHT??????
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I understand now. I was confused because your comment came in after mine, so I thought it was a direct response to that.
Yeah, Ellis is the least likely to side with the Queen, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, did everyone, or only some people go to find Ellis and Ottoline?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think she posted before she saw your post.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! bwahaha the plot thickens hehehe *insert evil laughter*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yes, that happens ALL THE TIME.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re good. I did the same thing.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww thanks XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love that scene! I started laughing XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
that’s an UNDERSTATEMENT, lol
In my opinion, basketball is kind of dumb (if you happen to love basketball, please don’t burn me at the stake), and now I’m not sure if practice will still end at 7:30 like we planned since the games are so late. And I live in the country so it takes a while to get to the school, and idk what to tell my…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Girl, I feel your pain.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
makes sense to me.
I’m so bored…waiting for the junior high basketball game to get over so volleyball practice can start!!! It was supposed to be done at 6:30…but it’s 6:40 rn and it’s not even halfway over!!! So right now I’m awkwardly sitting on the stairs of my school on my laptop waiting.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, i agree.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, see you around!
She has some serious issues, said Conviction in Ellis’s head.
”You think?” whispered Ellis.
Ottoline glanced at him quizzically. He pointed silently at the sword.
I literally started laughing XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
He was asking her not to talk? Easy, she thought. She certainly wasn’t planning on making conversation.
Ellis held out his right hand, but she ignored it. He frowned, and continued walking. She shook her head. What did he expect? Did he think she was going to trust him just because of some empty words?
“Ottoline,” she spat out her n…[Read more]
- Load More
