@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Which one?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Style #4 Legend Dragon
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol that might terrify some of the characters even more than 1 in how sickeningly adorable it is XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Style #3 Butterfly Wing
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Style #2 Cute Fun
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Still Style #1
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae does that style have no tail or legs, or are they just hidden?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Style #1 Reign of Fire
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi! Topic of the hour, Dragons.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I have just spent some minutes looking up different dragons so we can pick which style of dragon we want…I’ll post them here in a sec.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…in the fields of…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Hello, everyone, I have returned.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll type it up and post it later
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think I’m going to just type up Fennin’s introduction to our characters now, and just assume that everything is sorted out from that little skirmish earlier.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, it was the day latin class was on my mind…
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah, I see what you mean. That works
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, how are they even supposed to get in? Wouldn’t it need three separate ladders for each level?
@jonas If you have one long ladder, that would work in theory.
Imagine this but with another level, I guess… Oh wait.. those are stairs. Well I guess stairs work better than ladders anyways.

- Load More
