@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @anyone worried about time.
Fennin has said his speech, if any of you want to have your characters say something to him (or start another fight the way we go 🤣) say it now, before he disappears.
After Fennin leaves the scene, characters have like on hour or so in RP time( meaning we can make it as long or as short for us as we want too)…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Fennin
Fennin leaned over the railing of the balcony, now was the time he should probably get their attention before it got too late. Straightening up and trying to look princely, he called out with a strong voice,
“Strangers from far away worlds, Guests of Queen Silvae, I am Fennin and I will be instructing you about your q…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No rush.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I haven’t perfected Fennin’s speech yet, But I’ll post it anyways
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So I’d assume pick up where we left off.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Whew! That is all, u.b *Ahem* Cat, I need to type here.lkin89 bhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhztmm
c66
As I was saying beofre I was rudely interrupted That is all, unless I go into the httyd dragons and a few more fantasy and legend ones, which then we’d be up to probably a hundred styles, so I won’t go there.ui67 5fr4ec
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think Fennin was going to give a speech or something.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think I saw that one… are you sure it didn’t post? I guess it doesn’t really matter.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Since Eerie Dragon did not post…

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, gotcha.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Style #1 has back legs and tail, they are just a little hidden. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Please, no 🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Honorable Mention
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Style #14 Serpentine
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Style #13 Fantasy Dragon
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
… what’s wrong with its (11’s) lower jaw?? 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Style #12 Glowing Something
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Style #11 Dead Dragon
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
On dear 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
- Load More
