@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, it’s up to you!! I’m glad you do, lol, since I was just picking ones I thought might go.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops, lag lol. You’re so welcome! I’m glad you like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I kind of made guesses with the quotes, because I didn’t really know much about the character, so some of that stuff could be totally off XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Really? I’m so glad! I think it should let you edit it, so feel free to make any changes!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Aughh, I don’t think images are working! I’ll send you the link on Canva
https ://www.canva.com/design/DAFyww-Q7QI/Hv81tt-pOwDGANl-Kf0o1w/edit?utm_content=DAFyww-Q7QI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
So, I have a question: does the world in your WIP use guns? Swords? What kind of military is this?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My charrie: Svlys (Siv-lees).
Svlys is tall and slim, with dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes. She wears a dark blue-green tunic that falls slightly past her waist, black leggings, boots, and fingerless gloves. She’s around 19 years old.
She is from the planet Cyx in Celestiar, and can create Cognitive Projections, which let her basically…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Har har.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m kind of stuck, so I don’t mind.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha, the character I’m planning to add is a girl, too XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I second everything Jonas said.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’m thinking of doing something drastic.
What if I split my original book idea into three books? Like one for Sef and Lilitu, one for Marcurious, Neveah, and Ottoline, and a third one of how the three reunite?
That way, there won’t be so much jumping around in perspectives, and I’ll have a way to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooh, hold on, this is fantasy, right? Or is it contemporary?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds good! No problem, I get it XD
Soo, does he have a certain color aesthetic? Or what are some other things important to his character (if there is any)? I think military type might be an aesthetic, I’m sure I could find some stuff online.
It might be easier if you try to find the reference pic, because I know how hard it is to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That looks awesome! I don’t think you messed up at all!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure, i’ll definitely join!
- Load More
