@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Shouts. Shouts. And more shouts. Nahim shook himself as if waking from a dream. He was still staring at his metal hand. Another fight seemed to be brewing. Nahim groaned and jumped down from his bunk only to get smacked in the face with a …pillow? The little skinny character laughed as he caused confusion and caous about the room. Nahim…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin calmly drew his sword and leaned against the doorframe, watching the chaos unfold. Lane left, looking half-asleep, saying something about sleeping in the hall.
Leon joined Flaz and Hugo in smacking people with pillows. If either of them came near him…
The Sword sighed loudly. Humans…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You picked a really big bad guy! Strong, powerful, shape shifting, only one weak spot. Whew, this just got interesting! **rubs hands together, smiles and then laughs deviously**
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! Actually, it’s not that bad! It’s long though, and one of his names is like, why? His full names is
Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanus Thurston Dare Krogen Fives Grath
Warning, the arrangement may change later and I might add another name!
Now I shall disect his name! Each part has a meaning to his parents (he was…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Guy must really be desperate. Snickerdoodle?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Silvanis Snickerdoodle (was that autocorrect, or is that actually their name? 😅)
It is literally hisÂ
aliasname. (Don’t tell him I told you it was an alias, he doesn’t like his real one. Well too bad, fellow, that’s what your parents named you.) -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Correct 😎
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I doubt Zahlin would actually kill him either.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Good luck Flaz… hope you get out of this alive jk lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Not if Zahlin can get to him first.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh no. Is Flaz going to start attacking people with pillows or something?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Idk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol Flaz is hilarious 🤣🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll go with – GAAHHHH I JUST POKED MYSELF IN THE EYE!!!!
*cough cough* ANYWAY, I’ll go with:
Spring,
Cash,
Silvanis Snickerdoodle (was that autocorrect, or is that actually their name? 😅)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Good picks!
Yeah, some of the stuff like Iguaza Cloak and Igua Cloak is because Igua is a descendant of Igua. Most of he same last names are because they are close family I met when meeting some other characters. The Slippery Slope of characters!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
In silence, Nahim went to one of the bunks and got on the top bed. He sat on it, his feet dangling over the side. Tired of his helmet, he removed it and set it beside him, not caring if someone asked if his eyes irritated him or not (a common question) This position reminded him of the Boomerangs, a lot. It reminded him of Mandin, Akin,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know, I just say stuff like that when I do something stupid.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everone
Pick which charrie of mine you want on here, cuz I am not sure who to do.
Note:they are from different types but I won’t be specifying what those types are and I won’t specify if they are masculine or feminine because that will make it more fun choosing! I will choose based on your guyzez popular vote.
Alpha Grath
Grathmere
Srkin…[Read more]
- Load More
