@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Compound Fracture
“You have no idea who you’re dealing with,” the man stared up with a grim determination in his eyes. With nimble fingers, he began to untie the knots of the rope pinning him to the chair.
“Oh!” Fracture let out a high pitched giggle, “Don’t I?” he cocked his gun, pointing it directly at his prisoner’s face. “Joke’s on you, I s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and the reason I’m not doing the fun part of his life, is I want to build on the part that’s giving me headaches.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
I think I shall add Glace, since he got two votes and I know him better than Cash.
Glace Firehead is a type three on Cloaked Mystery’s list. He used to be very optimistic and rebellious.
Oh, wait, I should start his profile with what he looks like…
Tall, about six foot six, with a handsome…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD
-
hybridlore and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good to start the RP! Though I’ve been busy…so I might not be as active as you, Jonas (lol, homeschoolers are so lucky!) . But I’ll definitely pop in every once in a while!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh…this is amazing! I love Blair <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s he from?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait.
He doesn’t have a name yet.Eh, whatever. A placeholder will do.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Excellent. Lemme write up his description.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine with starting this one, so long as the Character Party doesn’t get neglected.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Since there’s only a few of us can I add another character?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I joined, like, two months before you did. How are you only 30 posts behind me?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Understandable.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol is Kate always this… savage? 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I love it :D!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This looks really interesting!! I’m excited to see more of this, I think the characters have a lot of potential!
I think some of the dialogue from Blair seems a little forced, if that makes sense.
Mainly just this paragraph:
“I know, but I really hate the shallow conversations.” He moaned, “I never feel like I can express my opini…
- Load More
