@beth-torres
Active 6 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah it’s late on my end too! Goodnight and farewell.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
goodnight! I have to go too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My poor boi!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nope.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin will never live down that mistake will he? Lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did you guys see the meme from Calvin and Hobbes I posted earlier?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It is always those three isn’t it? Lol! I blame Zahlin!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, this is fineÂ
not really lol! -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I remember that exact ad for tape two years ago! Wow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back and I’m dying again, lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be back in like two mins, having lag and think I can fix it. See ya soon!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
why are you so good at memes?????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Despicable Fennin!
Exactly. Just add a russian accent, a big nose, and it’s perfect!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More

