@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*joins in on evil laughter*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WAIT. Maybe it was KP’s ghost….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Well….that was kind of creepy lol…who was that 😂 😂 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…they get so incredibly bored…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and Nahim and Zahlin can still spar, so that might be fun… Freak Fennin out, ya know, make him think you’re serious.
*evil laughter*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They are obviously way better at pie contests than anybody else. Like way better, but they do this because…..
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim is mistrustful of everyone but Ellis, Zahlin (that should go in Ripley’s believe it or not! Believe it or not, Nahim trusts Zahlin after trying to kill him…) and Nora.
Nora and Kate could be a mix.
Oh, and Nahim and Zahlin can still spar, so that might be fun… Freak Fennin out, ya know, make him think you’re serious.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and,
“I still have imaginary friends who talk to me.”
They don’t usually expect a fourteen year old to say that…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Don’t worry. Zahlin still hates Ellis.
Ok, maybe hate is too strong a word.
He feels strong negative feelings of dislike towards him.
Perfect.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s fine. I’ve said things before by accident that freak people out…I’m not exactly normal.
Something like, “I am not sane, I WRITE!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Which is kind of ironic, because they were literally just trying to kill each other.
Talk about quick turnarounds.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think out charries are on there way to being good friends.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim grinned, also sitting up despite his head still hurting.
“Yeah, you can even borrow my sword.”
Fennin gave them both aglare with his orange eyes.
“I think both of you have had enough dueling for the day.” He leaned against the doorway, and immediately stood up straight again.”You two aren’t the only knees…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol!I’m laughing!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, that’s why I asked who they were. If someone new pops up, I look at their profile, friends, a couple posts, what type of topics they’ve created, and that usually can tell me a lot about them. Here, I couldn’t so I just asked the question on my mind.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin completely ignored any instructions to rest and stood. “You told us to make peace,” He said to Fennin, “And if you have any problems with our methods,” The corners of his mouth turned up slightly in a smirk. “I’d be happy to settle them with a duel.”
The Sword did a sort of mental facepalm.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops. Huh, though, I mean, when I got looked at Recent Topics when I first got on here, it said it was updated by Anonymous, and before I posted my question, they’re status is just as you see it. So I doubt a question taken a wrong way caused this.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just a sec…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hehehe. we’ll say the Queen left, because Zahlin isn’t stupid enough or rude enough to say something mildly insulting to her son right in front her face.
- Load More
