@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I think my favorite part so far is at the birthday party, when the hobbits get a present from Bilbo, and then sneak out the back way to get another one 😂😂😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I read it once a few years ago when I was like 10…but I forgot so much of it it’s like I’ve never read it XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love it so far! The prose is beautiful, and the story is so good!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe seethed. “I’ve been to all twelve planets!” She shouted after him, “There is no Andromeda! There are no more planets! I come from no place!” She looked around for something to throw at him. “And how can I know that that isn’t a lie?”
She’s very stubborn and deeply mistrusting. To add to that, she’s been thrown…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“And what’s more,” he continued, “If I were lying, I would not be able to speak without my powers leaving me. My powers do not work unless I am telling the truth.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Why is Vethe so angry at Marcurious??? 😂 this is entertaining
(I don’t blame her though…he can be a little brat sometimes)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“Very well,” Zash said to the king. “I do not care about causes, but if there’s killing involved…count me in!”
ROFL!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Maybe you’re a liar,” said Marcurious. He was getting frustrated. “How do you know that there are only twelve planets? There are galaxies unexplored, there is more than meets the eye. If you are going to be so ignorant, than don’t waste my time. Andromeda is real, more real than wherever you come from, ‘daughter of no world’,” he mock…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my… Zash…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe looked back at Marcurious. “There are twelve planets.” She repeated, “And the reasons of liars are beyond me. Andromeda is not a place, so you are a liar or you are insane.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If I can’t RP again tonight, I’ll be able to get to it sometime tomorrow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“I’m not the one making threats?” Marcurious raised an eyebrow. “Seems to me I just did. Why would I lie about my race? What reason do I have? If you don’t believe me, that’s fine, but just because you don’t believe me doesn’t make it a lie. That’s a matter of opinion. Seems to me we have bigger problems than arguing about whether or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
See ya! I have to go to work!
Horses!!!!!!!
I LOVE my job!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Koshtin
Koshtin smiled again, stepping down from his throne, he formed images of black vapor before their eyes, narrated a story,
“Once Black Sky, king and god of all, ruled this great planet. Everything was harmony, no wars began, everyone was provided for. But then there was a rebellion, and now our countries are split, between those loyal,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
“You’re not the one making threats here.” The growled, “You’re dead the moment I decide you are.” She stabbed the spiritual blade into the wall. It shifted back into the physical realm, and left a sword-shaped hole as she pulled it out. “Understood?” She lowered the blade, though she didn’t sheathe it. “If Andromeda is a place, how has no o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Koshtin
Koshtin stood from his throne, his eyes gleaming with glee.
“You were chosen well! Welcome to Gilgan, I hope you enjoy your star, because you will not leave until I say you do.” He smiled evilly.
Koshtin wouldn’t have let them actually kill each other, at least not all of them, if one couldn’t survive, he didn’t belong. @savannah_g…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nevermind, it’s Koshtin and it’s the land of Gilgan
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Help! I don’t remember the king’s name!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas Rigere is almost completely unkillable.
Rigere.
Without flinching, Rivers calmly grabbed the knife at her neck with her unprotected hand. No blood came from her fist. There was a sound of cracking ice as she said coldly,
“I am immortal, Fool! And as for you!” Rigere turned to the king. “You are about to be mortal, if you are not already,…[Read more]
- Load More
