@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Whoa. that was a little excessive. sorry guys XD
A hundred cows isn’t actually that many. Our herd is fairly small compared to our neighbors with herds of two to five hundred! We’re more of farmers than ranchers, though personally I enjoy ranching much more. Farming isn’t really my thing. Good thing I don’t have to help much with farming,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww thanks! So about my cats: here’s a little cat family history, in case anyone’s wondering. (Yep, I’m bringing back the craziness, XD)
Puff’s history:
Long ago, when I was but a young girl of eight years, me and my dear father ventured out into the cold and dark night to collect the chicken’s eggs. My father went inside the chicken…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello farm girl! Love your kitty names!
100 cows, wow! I actually haven’t been to close to a cow since I was like nine. I’m fourteen.
Oh! For the greater part of my life I was lactose intolerant! Not until the last year or so have I been able to eat cow dairy products more often. Never tasted straight cows milk in my life.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Um-okay,” she said awkwardly as Callista left her with Fynn.
“So where are you from?” Fynn asked her as he led her down the winding corridors.
“Andromeda,” she said, “though you’ve probably never heard of it. I’m from Lir, the Capitol.”
“Yeah, nope, never heard of it. Is it in a different galaxy or something?”
“I’m not sure,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @trailblazer
Okay, what is this conversation????
We went from cats, to cat’s names, to how Jonas is allergic to cats, to when he’s last seen a cat (a year is a really long time!! How have you not seen a cat for a year???), to cashews, to nuts, to crayons, to allergies in general! AND THE SAD PART IS I MISSED IT…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye to you too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alpha-gal
Plus, I had a severe case of Lhymes we didn’t know about till recently, causing the red meat allergy, though after four weeks of Doxycicoline (if spelled correctly) I was able to eat it again 🙂
I love beef too!!! Always have! Just couldn’t eat it for five years…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Instead of asking what I’m allergic to, my friends ask what I’m not allergic to cuz I used to have the most random and many allergies… A lot of nights with an upset stomach and swollen throat too, ugh.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fifteen goats and ten sheep
Chickens? No idea
Two peahens
Not all right now, but over the course of my life.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Two guinea pigs and eighty ducks
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zero birds and thirty four bunnies
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Never had a Skittle in my life
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! Yeah, I’m allergic to some candies because of the dye! Real thing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s no longer Character Party, it’s Conversation Party!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Mittens is my little gentleman in a tux
Marbles is my little sweety who hates other kittens
Mazzle is my “dead cat” who steals everyone else’s prey
Mutiny is just Mutiny
Button is mom’s cat
And Moppey and Marthy died years ago, and Minny and Mustache were given away.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, though he’s nicknamed Murder cuz he sounds like he’s murdering something when he eats.
- Load More
