@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
G’night, y’all, I gotta go. Talk tomorrow 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOOOO IT HAS HAPPENED JONAS OFFICIALLY HAS MORE POSTS THAN ME 😭😭😭
I don’t think I’m going to recover from this.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, days then
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it took me WEEKS.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Could get interesting…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Reading the entire thing actually sounds fun…for the day I get bored…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to read the WHOLE Character Castle RP? I got to, like, page 150 before I gave up lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll take whatever you throw at Nahim. It won’t be a long period of time in this RP, and Nahim has trained someone before, so he’s good. Also, I do feel in the mood of doing a weird YouTube and in general search tomorrow on dueling!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, how I pity the poor souls who gets to train with Zahlin 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
… DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth_Torres
No, not at all. Only, you have to be able to at least read through onceba day, since we move fast.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
“I know, and believe me, last night I didn’t sleep over that topic. But Ellis, I can’t do anything. If someone doesn’t go, then my people will die, my home will die, a fair land will die. My own father lies on his deathbed right now! You all wanted to go, and I am thankful for that, but that still doesn’t mean you are coming back.…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok 👍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sky, I think.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it’s from a song XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you know what dragon you are doing?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What’s up with the forum signature??????????!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I started the map of Lillen, but haven’t finished it. Hope you don’t mind, it is right now on lined writing paper cuz that’s what I had on hand.
No problem. Also, no rush.
I just realized I forgot I was supposed to be making a dragon XD I have no idea what to do. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
When should Vethe show up and crash the party? I’m fine if they run into her on the way to fight some dragons or she can run into the scouts or something, I don’t care.
- Load More
