@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
A doodle of Marcel and Enid hanging out. Ngl this was pretty fun because I got a break from other stuff. :]

-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I’m almost finished writing a sort-of-backstory for a character that I plan on posting
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I finally wrote some words so now I can use these hehe
@elishavet-pidyon ⚪️x1
@whalekeeper Revenge! ⚪️x1
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks 🩷 I wanted her eyes to be the most noticeable thing, so yay
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@loopylin
She has a very wild look in her eyes. She’s looking at me as if I’ve done something wrong. I think this is one of my favorite recent art pieces you’ve drawn. -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lucille
It was a speaking entity, not a monster after all. Rivulets of water poured off his wings, and he seemed less affected by the cold. He wore clothes like a man, and looked like a man, besides the wings – but the suddenness of seeing another talking person was almost more frightening than a monster.
Lucy spoke hesitantly,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months ago
Super late lolll 🫣 But I’m looking forward to reading it Sara!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I did trace the basic face shapes for the big cats
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Here’s some art for a character I’ll probably never use

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
And Easton!

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@y’allll
Guysss!! Ok so I was trying to combine some reference pictures of my MCs on Artbreeder to get them to look exactly how I wanted them do, but it just wasn’t turning out how I had envisioned. My brother told me ChatGPT is the best AI at image generating right now, so I decided to give it a go and Easton and Hallie turned out so goo…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
can I have the doc? It sounds cool.
I’ll put it in my profile update! If you can’t access it, let me know
sometimes eats fireflies. They do not taste good, at all, and he usually stops after one, but he seems to forget this fact whenever he hasn’t seen them in a while.
Ah, so he’s just a touch animalistic. Makes sense
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Yes, I’m horrible 😭 Also sorry you’re sick. Like I told Loops, I’m telling you it won’t happen again.
But happy New Year! Did you do anything for it?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

It sounds like you got to spend Christmas with most of your favorite people and that’s great :] Family, extended family, best friend, etc. I got to do that too, and I feel like it was an extra Christmas-y Christmas, even if it wasn’t as big of a deal as other years. The more people you spend it with, the better it can feel.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@grcr that lighting is so pretty <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
That sounds like a lovely time and all that food sounds so good <3 Glad you had fun!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
That sounds really nice. Relaxed Christmases with all the family and not too much travel are my favorite.
Ooh can I see a picture of the little Hornet? That sounds like a perfect gift. Also, Christmas tamales sound wonderful. I want to do that some year.
My Christmas was surprisingly good. A few days before,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Your art always looks so soft and gentle. I like the Markus art best because of how dynamic the line art is.
Oh, and I see two other people have used the name Ira. XD It’s a lovely name
- Load More
