@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
What kind of personality does Ramen have?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
AH Koshka too
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
AH Keilah. I refreshed before attempting to rp and your post jumpscared me for some reason
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Ellis
“Family…” Ellis chewed on his lip for a moment as his mind worked. “Are you in competition for your kingdom’s throne?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Moth
Ari barely sounded intimidated. The prospect of another adventure must appeal to him. But if Ellis was right – and he must be – it was not right for Ari to get in trouble alone. His mysterious visitor might be harmless, but they might as easily be evil.
“Why do you wish to know if this intruder will look like you?” Mot…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Moth: *Wants to protect Ari*
Ari: *Is practically twice his height, and is older and tougher*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
He wasn’t sure what a mood was or why it would be damapened,
Me, constantly switching between formal ways of speaking and a more causal, modern way of speaking: I don’t know what I’m doingggg
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
I also vote Reynen if you are looking for input, but they all seem cool :]
Jack
The academy library was located in one of the school building’s towers. It was huge, covering two entire floors. There were writing desks, window sill reading nooks, and, of course, books. Plenty of books.
Jack took his time admiring everything. He…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper
Ellis“I don’t know. It was dark.” There was a twinge of pain behind his eyes. He closed them for a moment. Ari’s questions were a bit annoying. Ellis was used to everyone at home already knowing about his gift. Explaining was going to start getting repetitive. “I saw it in a vision. About five minutes ago. Sorry to dampen the mood.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
He also fumbled to remove the battery from his beeping gadget… his medical device.
*flashbacks to growing up with a diabetic brother* You put those batteries back right now, child.
(is it his pump or his cgm?)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@koshka That sounds lovely. I woke up to some nice cool rain this morning so I get to work inside.
Also, I rolled dice to decide who was in Ellis’ vision and Ari was the lucky winner lol @whalekeeperEllis
So that’s what Moth had meant by spooking people with his eyes. Ellis squared his shoulders and forced the words out a bit quicker. “I sa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Ellis
The tips of Ellis’ pointed ears were red with embarrassment, but he bowed politely to Ari as they were introduced. He studied Ari’s face, unsure if he could trust his own memory. Was it him? It had to be. Better to trust his gut. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times before finally saying, “I need to warn you a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
I just remembered you guys posted some of your character playlists (Ari and Wilhelm) and I haven’t listened to them yet. I forget where to find them and I figured you guys wouldn’t mind reposting them here?
@loopylin This is also your opportunity to send me more stuff
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I like the detail in that chart of Bryce talking to himself, because he really does “talk to himself”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago

- Load More
