@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dante
Dante was caught off guard. His eyebrow momentarily twitched downwards as he scanned Hugo’s face for a motive. He resisted the urge to reach into his pocket.
“Uh, yeah. Thanks,” he said after a short pause.
A short squeak from across the room startled Dante into looking up, but all he saw was an empty stool by the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, you should update me when once Sound of Silence is done! I’d love to see it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah I’m still storyboarding my first episode… and I also need to work on world building some more. And perfect the character designs. But at least I do have a title! Lol
I’m doing mine in a book format, though I like both formats for different reasons.
I think the ending is what I’m struggling most with actually. I think it woul…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
Hugo stopped just before they turned onto the correct street, and headed towards the fountain bench where he had left Sebastian. He didn’t explain their change of direction to the two new boys, but they seemed content to wander casually, if not aimlessly.
Sure enough, there Seb sat. His eyes were squeezed shut, and he s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Those sound really cool!
I’m kinda actually struggling with the plot right now, but it’s about two tiny alien sisters traveling around in their ship, trying to find their places in the universe and having a bunch of misadventures along the way. It’s currently very episodic, but later on I’ll introduce a larger plot.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, true, lol. Fynn will probably make some joke about it and Chase will be like “Um…” XD
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! haha! (i managed to stifle my scream of joy XD)
LOL! When I wrote it I did too 🤣 I was like, “Lukassss!! Fynn was right!!”
I’m just waiting for Lukas to work up the courage to ask her……
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, thanks! He’s an alien character from my space comic book. His name is Dante and he has fireproof skin. Technically he’s a side character, but he’s kinda taking over the story lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
Felicity smiled genuinely at her friend. “I mean, I’m certainly no expert on this whole fashion thing, but I think you look gorgeous.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’d be funny if Fynn and Chase ended up in the same dorm. XD I think Fynn has other people in his dorm, including Lukas, but I can’t remember who. Maybe @whalekeeper ‘s Marcel and… I think there’s another one…
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcel
Marcel blinked. “We’re having one right now.”
“O-Oh.” Chase dipped his head under his hood.
“If no one is normal around here,” the pink-haired boy added with a small curl of the mouth, “then it’s normal to have a strange conversation. Don’t you think?”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So I finished Elantris. It was really good, but there’s so many things in the Cosmere that is left unsaid. Apparently there is going to be a book two and three eventually though.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm, I don’t know.
Thinking about compounding each of them, it would have very unique effects. Electrum would be funny. If you compounded that, and get a massive amount of determination, you might just start thinking yourself a god, without that really adding to your physical power in any way. Pewter alo and Gold feu would be a good combo,…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Freedom’s right, you really are 😂❤️ Thanks for the tip!
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol sure, I can describe his eyes here for you! I usually try not doing that on this roleplay, because I actually have a tendency to describe the eyes in detail. And it’s funny, I would say a lot of people do the same. Maybe that’s just me. Personally it becomes an easy way out for me when describing emotions (although obviously people wri…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool :] *Makes a mental note of her presence*
Marcel
Marcel nodded slowly. “Nice.”
He hesitated, then pulled at a strand of his pink hair. “People always assume what my favorite color is. But I like orange.”
Chase fidgeted a little, which Marcel took to mean he was absorbing the information.
Some machine in the back of the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
reposting this cuz something weird happened
Eddie
A little bell jangled over their heads as the girls stepped into the shop. Eddie’s tail swished excitedly as she looked around. She grabbed Ellie’s wrist and dashed immediately towards the extra small section. Then she began grabbing things off the rack and holding them up to her sis…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Eddie
A little bell jangled over their heads as the girls stepped into the shop. Eddie’s tail swished excitedly as she looked around. She grabbed Ellie’s wrist and dashed immediately towards the extra small section. Then she began grabbing things off the rack and holding them up to her sister.
“So, you want to wear blue again? What…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hehe… whoops…
Buuuuuut it could change depending on how old he is, so picturing his hair in a different shade is fine 😂
You don’t need to rewrite it! It still fits, and they can stay in their dorm or leave, up to you.
Sorry, it’s short. Chase is just…difficult rn.
No prob.
Marcel
The new boy shook his head an…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He actually has light pink hair 😜
Hehe… whoops…
- Load More
