@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
N’nesha
Uvah had Bucky sit, working on his wound. I paced back and forth.
Neshe: We need to get out of here.
Nele: Where even is “here”?
I decided to explore the room, feeling around the walls. Wood touched my fingers, and specks of light shown through the cracks. A window.
Neshe: This could be a good…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure! Sounds good! I’ll get to writing their first RP later this afternoon, but feel free to do one before me. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww 😢 Poor boi. He needs hugs. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word, I love that. 🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter67
Here’s the last post, and I made sure there wasn’t any after that, it was around page 417:
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
I decided I needed to stop procrastinating and continue before I getting prodded again, sorry it’s a little short😅
N’nesha
“…Let me handle this.” I heard Bucky say. I lay, stunned……
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
and would y’all like to just get rid of our group with Uvah, N’Nesha, & Bucky, or continue it? (again, idk where we left off last 😆)
It’s been your turn actually. I can repost the last one if you want, just give me a moment to dig.
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelse Hi! I was wondering if any of you do classical conversations? We’re thinking about doing it for next semester. If so, do you like it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks everyone who’s been praying 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
Her eyes sparkled.
“I’ve never played dodgeball before, though it sounds pretty straightforward, but absolutely I will.”
She crumpled up her paper food tray and stood. She stretched a little, and then said, “All this talk of death and dodgeball is making me want to go do something active.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
… if no one gets this reference I’m going to be so sad
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcel rn:

Sorry I know your characters are having a serious moment right now but I couldn’t help myself XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcel
“Why sit in a corner?” Marcel raised an eyebrow, not unkindly. “A difference like that wouldn’t stop my friends from hanging with me, and I’m a soggy mess.”
He vaguely wondered what religion Chase was alluding to.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thx girl ❤
Also, I’m sorry he seems a little distant when saying or reacting to things. He has thoughts, but doesn’t react strongly with emotions unless it hits a nerve.
Marcel
“I’ll take that as a compliment or a gift.” Somehow, that remark gave Marcel déjà vu. He swallowed the slime in his throat from the transformation, and went back t…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcel
Marcel’s voice was so quiet, it could have belonged on a tape. “Maybe you should try… thinking about something else?”
Before Chase could retort, the young Guardian raised his hands defensively. “Look. Watch.”
He honestly couldn’t remember the last time he had talked so much about himself, or someone else. His face was flushed from…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Imma introduce my characters now.
Quibbly “Twitch” JohnsonApperance: Female, 15, curly blonde hair, thick glasses, brown eyes, average height, wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a light grey hoodie
Personality: Practical, serious, book smart, impulsive, does not often care for others’ opinions
Other: Has the psychic ability to sense the future and…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, that’s so cute!! XD
I love how you give it a hanger ending, and implied stuff like that in their world is normal XD
And I was concerned Oliver was actually drowned, so… *phew* No, he’s fine and everybody’s fine.
-
Enid replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! XD I’ll have to finish it first. And yeah, it was luck for me too, I clicked on your topics page on accident and saw this.
-
Enid replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, I know this was a long time ago, but I actually started a short story for the same picture prompt! If you want, and since nothing is posted on the official website so far, we could compare them for fun.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcel
Chase trembled slightly, eyes blood red.
Marcel didn’t even blink. He fingered a bead bracelet on his arm, thoughtful. “You think about that… a lot.”
It was a statement, not a question.
Babs
Babs swallowed the last of her burger, and brushed the crumbs off her skirt. “…Thanks. Um, I’ll join PE with you. If I don’t fin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
I love how neat this outline looks. Lol. Cuz my method of plotting differs with every book and story I write. XD
I’d love to critique it, but I don’t have the brain power to do that right now. And since I offered to give you feedback on your WIP, I might just wait to read it instead of just the outline.
- Load More

I have heard of it, but I dont think we ever did it. Sorry I couldn’t be more of a help 🙂
Very late answer XD I would recommend it! Every system has its weaknesses so expect to see some, but the teaching methods foster a lot of thought and perspective.
That’s ok! Gotcha, yeah. We ended up enrolling for this semester and I really do enjoy being part of a group like this, but the homework is sometimes a lot.