@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, I’m glad you like it. And yeah, you do seem like the therapist friend type XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The weird thing is, people I know in real life call ME their therapist as a joke, because either a person tells me their life struggles or I figure them out within a few days… I guess it shows in my writing XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
THAT MEME MADE MY DAY
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh, gotcha! It’s a fantasy race, then?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! Yeah, I feel like I should try that, too. I wouldn’t say my characters are all super introverted, but generally they’re more quiet than loud, unless I’m just trying to have them say something to move the plot forward.
Oh, that’s awesome! I like characters like that too XD Yeah, I think I get what you mean.
I’ve never…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Brown eyes can be really pretty! I feel like I’ve maybe overused them a bit, though, because I think it’s realistic to have characters with them since they’re most common. Oh, and I forgot about hazel. I think I’ve used that one before too.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Personality-wise, my characters have all sorts of different traits… I’m an INTP, but I try to make my characters different myself,
Hey, awesome! We’re twins xD
That’s really interesting! I don’t know if I’ve honestly tried to write from the perspectives of extroverted characters before … I guess I struggle with character development a lit…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice XD I mean, they’re aliens, it’s okay lol.
Exactly, it’s hard XD Cause that one word works so well there, but you’ve already used it 🤦
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah XDXD Although I’ve had alien-like people with blue hair, too lol
Oh definitely, I see it all the time. I think that’s why it bothers me so much XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, gotcha, it was dyed xD.
Oh man, I think all writers must xD Or just everyone in general. Sometimes I’ll be reading and I’m like, wait, didn’t they just use that word in the last paragraph? Maybe our brains can only hold so many words at one time so we just end up using the same ones to describe things XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, haha, she was a runaway. Her blue hair made her stand out. But I wrote that a long time ago, and the style is terrible XD
And trust me, I struggle with plenty of other things. For one, not using the same words over and over lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Wow, blue hair?? XD Yeah, I would like to pay more attention to it so that my characters are more different, so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone on here does. Looks like you’ve done a pretty good job on it though!😅
Cool! Yeah, it’s funny how our characters kind of reflect different parts of ourselves. And…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
This is something that I pay pretty close attention to, so I feel like I have a little bit more of a range.
With hair color I have a fairly even split between red, brown, blonde, white, and black, even some blue, so I think I’m good there lol.
With eye color I have even more of a range. I’ve gone with green, blue, hazel, amber, gray, purple,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore started the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So this was an interesting idea I had yesterday… I was wondering which traits are most commonly picked for character appearances (and personality, too).
For example, even though my hair is more of a dirty blonde, most of my main characters have dark brown or black hair, and gray or brown eyes. I’m not really sure why I do this XD I guess I just…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley You want Falon and Ev to meet up about now for lunch?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I don’t know…..I am only twelve, and a date should be the furthest thing from my mind according to my older siblings.”
The statement made Ev briefly wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
“I might go by myself, though,” Tech added.
“Cool.” Ev paused for a moment, then snic…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
Ev shrugged. “Well, he has a gun, so that might keep us from attacking each other.”
“From killing each other,” Adrian corrected, holding up a finger. “I don’t think anyone would mind if I attacked you.” He flashed him a grin.
“I would,” Ev mumbled with a quick raise of his eyebrows. He turned to the young man and woman…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge So when you’re tagging Smiley, you’re trying to tag me, right? I’m not Smiley, lol
Dante
Dante blinked. “I’m serious. I’ve never been to a dance before. Is everyone else going?”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Totally fine!
Cool! What’s the significance about it being two stones? Are they both needed? Can they be fused into a mineral or alloy to keep it to one object?
- Load More
