@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I have ever written from the perspective of a male character… I don’t know how XD But I guess it’s a little intimidating having never done it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I really enjoyed reading everyone’s posts! I’m just guessing here, but I feel like brown is the most popular hair color, followed by blonde and black… And then other colors like white and blue lol.
For eyes, I’m going to guess blue is most common for characters? Then brown, then green, and then other colors?
I’m not really sure what kinds of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@people-in-the-shop-who-might-notice-idk
Ellie
Ellie stared at her raspberry soda as tiny pink bubbles whizzed up to its surface. The floor was cold. She sat for a while, sipping on her drink and tracing the cracks in the white tiles with one finger.
She wasn’t sure exactly what she was doing there, hidden on the floor behind the counter, but s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Janner from Wingfeather Saga, right? I love those books so much. I don’t think I’ve read any of that other author, though. What genre does she write?
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
deep breaths deep breaths she can’t actually read my mind
actually, scratch that thought
My powers span all rational thought 😈
Wow, I was not expecting that.
He is way too blunt sometimes 😅
Marcel
“I don’t think you’re TRYING to understand ANYONE ELSE,” Marcel yelled like a thunderclap.
He froze, and found himself standing,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
lol I know I was just kidding
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no I forgot you sorry! @whalekeeper ^^^
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(i got it right this time yay me)
Yayy lol
Calligrapho quoting Dickens is the most hilarious in-character thing I’ve read. XD I love it
Dante
Dante watched the scribe with mild surprise and amusement.
“Ya lost me at ‘beef’. I’ll admit your enthusiasm over this does have me curious, though.” He glanced at Hugo.
“Are you going too?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
seems like it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think Twitch would go in willingly either so uhhh let’s just say she was kidnapped by a ghost. Yeah. That works.
Quibbly
Wake up.
Quibbly sat up and her eyes shot open. She blinked. Her curly blonde hair bounced all over and got in her face. She took a breath, readjusted her glasses, and got to her feet.
She was in an attic. Whit…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcel
“Look, Chase,” Marcel tried, “you’re avoiding peeps who could help you. You’re sitting around with that look on your face, wearing dark clothes… in theory, it looks kinda cool, but I don’t think those strats are too cheerful.”
He began unwrapping a straw from its paper tube. His pink eyebrows rose, painted with honesty. “You’r…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dante
Dante protectively slid his plate away from Sebastian while simultaneously reading over his shoulder.
“And no open flame… I kinda feel targeted.”
-
Enid replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have a lot of characters who look or act exactly like me. Actually, a lot of them have significantly opposite traits. I think the character most similar to me would be Hugo Angelo (my sweet gentleman), because we are both have spidery tall legs, similar hair and eye colors, and we both enjoy watching people for the sake of watching p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also your new pfp is adorable
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love your characters so far! I have a tiny dragon character who acts like a dog too. His name is Arthur and he has wings, though he can’t fly.
Don’t you also have a character named Felicity? Also cute drawing btw
Thanks! Yeah, I do, though she’s completely different.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@power Did… did you just introduce yourself in Morse code and pig Latin?
… hold on, I need to go decode this
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
How’s this, we all start calling them “soft drinks”
But it’s not soft. It’s pokey.
I call it pop. Or soda. Or soda-pop if I’m feeling adventurous.
Hello! I have a bad habit of not introducing myself to newbies, but I’m here now XD
I’m Loopy. I write fantasy or sci-fi or thriller or really anything that seems interesting to…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*delayed response*
You hit the nail on the head girl 😝 I died when I saw that image, my sister thought I choked on something
Marcel
Marcel didn’t admit how much that made sense to him – because it did. A lot. He clutched his wrist, the feathers smashed against the bracelet beads. But one side of him remained calm and passive, a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think my characters are pretty diverse when it comes to looks. I used to just have grumpy introverts with black hair and green eyes, but I’ve grown out of that by now. XD
Usually my mc’s are anywhere from 11 to 25ish. Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are! Like some of them are a…[Read more]
- Load More
