@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I hope this doesn’t bother you
I don’t mind. Don’t know if you could tell, but I was a little stuck there so you actually helped.
I literally scrolled back sixty pages to find Felicity’s eye color… 😐 I just had to know. Now I know. They are gray, They are GRAY. I will never forget.
I uh actually forgot her eye color so I was just a…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, now I feel bad now, yet relieved. I honestly was afraid you thought it was spanning too long.
Yeah no, you’re good 🙂
I’ll keep it from Marcel that his frustration hurt Chase…actually, it probably was good for Chase, since he’s thinking over what Marcel said more than if Marcel and he had parted quietly. Actually, it was probably best ho…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, noticed for the first time that your profile pic is a crow, and a crow just pecked Inky on the nose
Hehehehe it was me the whole time! >:D
ok, much more accurate now
I like it. The two Calvins
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I could probably have done better at explaining 😅
Since before you joined this roleplay, Marcel has had a habit of trying to help people, and then feeling extremely frustrated or worthless when he can’t do anything. There were lots of fights, and especially this big fight over a kid, and Marc got into someone else’s business and ended up…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I hope this doesn’t bother you – I sped up our girls so they are going to the dance practice 😅
Babs
Eventually, after the two girls had spent another thirty minutes exploring the sights, Babs glanced up at a grandfather clock in a shop window, and the boiling rain clouds. “Come on, Felicity!”
“What?” The frost girl panted.…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What is wrong with Seb? Does he have mental issues or something?
🤣🤣🤪
Um… yeeeeeesssss…
But no, not like that, this is just him having fun and like Loops said, he’s eccentric. And he’s almost eleven years old here, so he’s partially impulsive too. I have realized as a teen, he has more mental issues than any of my other characters,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
freedom and I might start up the roleplay group with Tauren, Lesli, and Tony again, were you interested in joining? I can’t remember if you pulled out your charries before it ended or not
Sure!! That would be great!! No I don’t think I pulled them out 😀
Where did we leave off last? 😅
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey girl!! I was thinking about ya today. We haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R! How are you doing? How’s writing been going? ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. There’s no rush. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok now for my actual response to this topic. XD
So ummm…
For personalities, I don’t think I have many characters who are like, super introverts. I’m an ambivert, so most of my characters end up being either an ambivert, extrovert, or a super extrovert.
And almost all of my characters end up with a little bit of me in them. 😉 Though I think A…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
and who wants brown eyes?
Lol, that’s actually really funny because I love describing my characters’ brown eyes. XD
Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are!
THANK YOU @loopylin!!! *ahem* Yeah, I totally DO NOT have brown eyes. Not at all. Pfft, no way. I mean, what would I hav…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, Chaseeee 😭
(Btw, is he still going to show up at the dance lessons? Because I bet Callie will see through him and know something’s wrong right away and be like, “Alright, boy, ‘fess up.” …ok, not exactly like that, but you know what I mean. 🤣)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t really think about what my characters look like as much as I should. When I do, I usually think what their culture/ethnicity looks like, but then I have to think about the physical characteristics of the different cultures and ethnicities I’ve made, lol! My sister who drew N’nesha for me had to pry out hair and eye color from my tongue,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
Ikr?! XD
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Oh yes, that would be fantastic. 😂 (Fynn would laugh until he saw Chase dancing with Callie, then he’d be quite distracted… and confused… and conflicted… and giving his author a good laugh. 🤣 *ahem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“It’s good to meet you both,” Esther said with a nod. “Do either of you know exactly where we are?”
“Ev tells me it’s a castle. Not entirely sure how we got here.” Adrian shrugged.
“Magic, of course,” Ev murmured quietly behind him.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
So the significance of the stones.
the stones are in two different necklaces. (And MAN am I struggling with the plot for this book. 😩🤣)The stones were the most valuable assets to a certain country for war, because the medicine made from them not only cures sickness and disease, but can also seal wounds and heal broken bones. So they…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, got it
Thx, hope she will be of some service, lol
Thrift
White ceiling lights dazzled Thrift from above, as she pattered along an empty hallway. She breathed into the collar of her thick cloak, which she had tied in the front like a raincoat, and reached for another door.
So far, this place hadn’t i…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
She’s still kind-of fantasy, but maybe she just likes wearing old-fashioned clothing, idk 😅
-
Enid replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks guys!
What’s the goal of the heist? Are we stealing something?
…
Name: Thrift
Age: 16
Appearance: Choppy brown hair (only down to her chin) and dark eyes. Rather small. A soft brown cape, black tunic and skirt, and a cap keep her warm on her travels. Around her waist hangs a scabbard, and a long, strangely light yellow dag…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heeeeyyyy can I join? I have a heist-ish character who belongs in a fantasy world but could be modified for a modern sci-fi thing.
- Load More

@esther-c HEY!!!! *big hug* Awwww really?? You’re so sweeet ❤️ Ikr!! I’ve missed talking to you!! I was actually just reading your RP for Ev and Adrien in the castle. I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH XDXD
And GIRL!!!! Your writing is AMAZINGG OH MY GOSH!!! Like it’s SO GOOD!!! 😍😍😍😍
I’m great!!! Very busy but great :DD There’s so much stuff going on…[Read more]
Oh yes!! Lol, I love writing them so much. XD I hadn’t written much of them together when they aren’t around Ami, so I decided to try it and it’s actually kind of hilarious. 😂
Awww, thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means. 💖💖 I was just having one of those moments the other day where I felt it would take forever for me to be a go…[Read more]