@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy thought for a moment. She jumped down from the crow’s back.
Runt’s nest was literally poorer than the other nest from before; there weren’t any jewelry or household items lodged in the branches. But there were some pieces of ribbon, twine, and something that looked suspiciously like long strands of hair.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Mel
Mel climbed up without asking Runt’s permission. She found a spot next to his shoulder and held gently onto his feathers. At first the crow was confused, and stumbled around in a circle, trying to spot the little girl. She leaned her head out into his field of vision and he made a playfully surprised squawk.
Lucy climbed up w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I’m posting here to knock this back up to the top of the forum. It’s been little while, but I think we have a good setup if anyone feels like continuing the story. 🙃
Sorry to leave Wilhelm hanging! This must be remedied
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon HIII!!! Omg it feels like forever (I guess it has been lol!)
so good to hear about your works!!
Elishavet- yup! It’s the first destined book! And it’s just like the first draft I’ve ever truly “finished” like there are still scenes needing to be added and stuff, but it’s mostly cohesive.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Oh yes, Portals! I should read more of it. The bit I read was delightful.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I probably should not be as comforted by that as I am.
Published authors have probably felt the same about their stuff. If that’s not comforting, I don’t know what is. 😛
And I spelled it differently, so there. XD
Problem solved
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
What project are you working on?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Good job, friend 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
What’s your favorite word biome so far?
I love collecting ideas from novels published between from the 1910s-50s. Mostly 40s and 50s. I keep notes from them in a notebook and I’ve done this for months; it’s a lot of fun. I often collect dialogue because there’s something very identifiable about fictional dialogue from that ti…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Watching to make sure you’re held accountable 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Get ready for some random ideas
1. Pride and Prejudice (something tells me it’s from something else, but I might be right)
2. Sassy. Hmm. Is this the part in Fahrenheit 451 where Montag talks with Clarisse?
3. The only wolf story I can remember off the top of my head is The Wolf Wilder. This probably isn’t even a wolf-focused story,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey girl!! It’s good to see you around. :] And good to hear you’re doing well.
You finished it??
Congrats on hunkering down and finishing the draft!! That’s crazy… I can’t believe there’s a full version of your first book out there. You have to get on here when it’s done so I can read it.
You haven’t hurt November too much,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Welp ummm….Hi? Lol! Feels like forever heh…how has everyone been? I’ve been good. Busy, but good. I’m getting on here because…well…I finished the draft of my first book (woohoo!) of my series I’ve been working on. I’m trying to work on draft 2…but it’s…a lot.
And I’m getting a bit (ok a lot) overwhelmed by everything…Mostly, I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I didn’t set you up for much else
Wren
She scribbled this down.
“And in that time, have there been any accidents or emergencies on school campus that you witnessed or were a part of?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Wren
This last comment got an eyebrow raise from Wren, but she pretended not to be bothered.
“Yes, of course. I won’t even ask your name.”
She uncapped her pen, and flipped to a fresh page in her notebook. She thought for a moment how much easier it would be if she had brought Veronica with her to record, but her helper also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon I finally have time to roleplay now since I have to wait two hours for my car to be fixed.
Wren Tallow
Perched at the top of the bleachers carefully watching the whole room with a notepad in hand, sat a young lady. She wore the school uniform shirt with brown pants and a loose knitted sweater. Her wavy brown hair was cut too…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
If I need a different language, I usually use some messed up version of Latin. because I already know basic Latin. Or I just make up words that sound like the essence I want to convey.
I may not create other languages, BUT I love collecting words, phrases, and names in English that belong in the world. The slang and vocabulary…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Aww, Mel is such a cute girlie
Lucille
Lucy smiled at Mel. “He is a runt, isn’t he? Still giant, though. Corvus colosseus. Scientifically sp-”
Runt pulled his beak out of her hands and began snapping at her hair. It was like being tickled with a pair of tongs.
“Hey!” Lucy burst into chuckles. She pulled away and the crow snapped…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I actually forgot about the dance. Lol.
honestly, that’s probably the best way to enjoy this rp at the moment XD
Also, I will try to have something written sometime this week, but I suddenly got hit with a bunch of adult responsibilities all at once recently so it might be a bit, sorry.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Mel
Mel seemed almost hesitant at first as she approached the crow, but as she reached out and touched its beak, a huge grin appeared on her face. She reached farther, petting the feathers on the crow’s neck and made her way to its shoulder, where she giggled and buried her head in its soft feathers. Somehow, the bird allowed this,…[Read more]
- Load More
