@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Have you watched it?? I would be very surprised lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I made a reference to that insane movie without realizing it. This is perhaps one of my proudest moments on KP
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Everyone loves Mel.
I thought this looked familiar and then I realized that this is the title of a really terrible movie from the 80’s that was filmed in a theme park I used to go to as a kid. My cousin and I hate watching it together one time. Fun fact, I guess.
-
whaley posted an update 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Here is the link to the complete Labyrinth RP on a Google doc! We have a document for it, just so it’s easier to read through it or look for a specific entry.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CwN67TKTEZ15KqJTB89PKPCnEE4CD7gPf6Lo_kICk5A/edit?usp=drivesdk -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I always write my RPs in an email draft first, because that used to happen too often and I refused to let it happen again
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Noooooo… that is understandably upsetting
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
UGHHHH I wrote an RP and KP went down when I submitted it….I’ll write another on later I really don’t feel like it now…that’s so upsetting…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
K! It’ll probably be on a Saturday. *Makes a note*
Question-is this a voice call? (I’m awkward so was wondering rofllll)
It is, but we’re all pretty awkward tbh. :] We’ve done this before and I can safely say the rest of us will not care if you have vocal ticks or don’t know how to carry a conversation.
Also what would…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Summary tiiimmmee
Our characters found themselves suddenly transported from their worlds to the entrance of misty, overgrown labyrinth. Rallascant, a mischievous imp, offered them all a chance to return home. They each have to find a purple crystal ball in the middle of the maze, which will transport them back home.
Some of the characters…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I feel weirdly nostalgic reading Ara’s bio, lol. It’s been a while since I’ve read stuff about her.
We don’t have to integrate her immediately-make it more natural and I can introduce her real quick, have her wander around.
That’ll work nicely!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper lol! I skimmed a few of the posts and read the first one. We don’t have to integrate her immediately-make it more natural and I can introduce her real quick, have her wander around. Trying to kinda figure her out myself too so might help me anyway lol! I don’t know all of your characters so I’ll get introduced as she does…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I have plenty of characters for Ara to interact with if we don’t want to make the main group bigger
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh my word yes. This is crazy. 🤣 It’s gonna take us a minute to process how to integrate Ara, but we can do this.
@loopylinI can come up with a summary if you want
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
The very first post in the topic explains it
-
whaley replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months ago
You’re fine, girrll XD We all need breaks from sitting at a computer for hours on end
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months ago
@ellete-giselle OMG THE GAS PRICES ONE IS SO TRUE BUT SAD XD
@whalekeeper ok now I rlly wanna join this RP LOL
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hiiii! It would be so cool if you joined!! I gotta get back to work so I can’t do a whole explanation atm, but if you just read the first couple rps that I wrote, it should explain the basic premise
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Sounds cool! Question-is this a voice call? (I’m awkward so was wondering rofllll)
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m available Saturdays and weekdays after 5pm pst. But don’t worry about fitting me in if my time doesn’t work with other people’s time. I don’t mind missing it
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months ago
@whalekeeper this might sound really weird but…I feel like I’ve been away from my computer for so long I’m relearning how to type lol. Sounds weird I know but yea. I think my brain is just so thrown off right now gah.
- Load More
