@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Goal met at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Might as well start using this topic again for fun. Got to get those daily words in. Working on a new novella inspired by the roleplay. 👀
:45
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Isn’t that Baron?
Lucy: *Eyes narrow* “Are you a weakling?”
I’ve gotten to the point where I can give my dad a run for his money. But that’s because he’s more of the scholarly type. (No offense, Dad.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
*Squints* *Starts crying* I am blinded by your sequined sparkliness!! Aaaaah, the pain…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
I don’t know what counts as a fictional crush. I can judge a character by saying “that’s a good ‘un’ or ‘that one is meh.’ Who is yours?
(As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount of gleefull whimpering had her laughing at me.)
Oh that’s relatable.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
This is making me want to go out and shoot some guns again
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@keilah-h right yes I knew that sounded weird. I wrote that when I was half asleep
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Ellis
Ellis went first. He cocked an arrow and raised his bow, desperately thinking back to the few lessons he had years before. He drew the bow and released it. The arrow managed to hit the target, but just barely. At least he hadn’t accidentally shot Ari.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Lucian
Lucian seemed to consider this. He continued brushing his horse, not looking over at her.
“No,” he decided after a moment’s pause. “I’m nice.” He finished brushing, gave Onyx’s snout an affectionate pat, and then tossed the brush back.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Ellis
He shook his head. “I haven’t done archery in a long while. You may need to teach me as well.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
Good to hear it! XD
Such attitude, such floof.
The more attitude and floof, the better.
Did fairy’s have dominant eyes? “Never mind.
I would imagine so. I have not decided if he is a righty or a lefty.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
George
“Sort of have. What, should I be afraid of you?” George pushed her hat brim up so she could size Lucian up. Her eyes narrowed into dark slits.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Lucian
“You’ve never worked for nobility before, have you?” Lucian said. He did what she wanted anyway, feeling mildly amused. Onyx didn’t seem to understand what he was doing at first and pulled her head away, but after some gentle coaxing under his breath, he was able to get her to stay still.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Lucian
Lucian caught the brush reflexively letting his apple fall and roll across the floor. He looked at it and then over at George, raising one eyebrow.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“George.”
Lucian seemed like a quiet sort of person. Not loud or obnoxious. George could tolerate some people, like him, as long as they didn’t get in the way or catch her in a bad mood.
She might have to learn to tolerate everyone here, though. Not just from a distance. That wasn’t a fun thought.
She got up from brushing the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Lucian
Lucian smiled at the informality. At home it would have bothered him, but here it was a sort of relief, not being recognized.
“Lucian.” It felt odd leaving out the full title. “What’s yours?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“She’s a Maine Coon.”
The cat began to close her eyes, but one of the horses let out a loud whinny, and the cat took offense. She flicked an ear grumpily, got up, and padded back to the boy and girl. She tensed her back haunches and leaped onto George’s back.
Luckily the stablehand had strong shoulders, wide enough to s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am having trouble writing for Ellis rn, so feel free to skip my turn. He’s just there
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Lucian
“I’m not interesting.” Lucian pulled another apple out of his pocket and began polishing it with his sleeve. Onyx eyed it jealously. “But animals usually seem to like me anyways.” He watched the cat as it found a sunny spot to sit down. “What sort of cat is it? I haven’t seen one that big before.”
- Load More
