@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
For a second, Barnes imagined one of the cat monsters swallowing Mel whole. She watched the girl stroll down the path and pass beyond the tree and ferns. When the last fern stopped swaying from being pushed aside, Barnes stepped off the pavilion and followed at a distance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Good luck!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Mel glowered at the mask lady. She was about to retort with something along the lines of “you’re not the boss of me”, when something rustled in the bushes nearby. She aimed her flashlight at it, and caught a pair of long, twitching ears.
“Oh! A rabbit!”
The creature froze as it was caught in the light. It stared back at…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Didnt mean to ignore this question whoops.
Short answer: yes.
Long answer:
I have opened a dnd manual only like once so I’m probably a terrible person to ask for advice, but I say just make up whatever you want for world building and characters, and then worry about following the rules for things like spells and combat. The books…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It’s okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes skimmed her hand over a cluster of flower bulbs on the pavilion. They looked more familiar to her now than at any other time- maybe because of how their colors grayed by moonlight. “I’m looking for a way back to my city. But I don’t want you to get lost too. You should find your way back before that happens. Not to say…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I love it! You’re so good with colors <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
Felicity stared. Then she pinched herself.
“I’m… Felicity. Sorry, but, what are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h I don’t remember what Soldier looks like actually, but I can look through the art topic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
“I’m exploring!” Mel smiled and put a hand on her hip, trying to look even more confident. Her stick dropped again.
“Did you get stuck here? I’ve helped people get unstuck out of hidden places before. My babysitter got stuck under a pool one time, but I found her and helped her out. You could probably consider me an expert.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll keep working at it then 👍
(Haha, that’s how it is sometimes. Especially when you have a project you don’t have the bandwidth to pick up for large amounts of time.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Mel didn’t shiver from the cold at all, and her coat wasn’t wet; she bit her lip and studied the garden as if she owned the place herself.
“No. I’m trying to get out of here, actually.” Barnes adjusted her mask by grabbing the chin and pushing up. “Do you mind telling me why you’re here?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys, my story snippet got chosen for critique for Crazy Editing Week out of a thousand people!! I’m very happy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, that’s fine.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Is there going to be a new section today? 🫣
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Barnes. That was a funny name. Mel imagined a row of big red barns, each with a different kind of farm animal living inside.
“I’m Mel.”
She scanned the rest of the area with her flashlight.
“Do you live here?” It now occurred to her that she may be trespassing, and she didn’t want to get in trouble.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr Praying 🙏🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
AH, I love the glowing effect!!
Your stylization has gotten a lot more confident and you’re so patient with the coloring! The color choices are also very nice and complement each other. You may say otherwise but I say this is a rousing success. *Stamp of approval*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Mel turned and pointed at the path she had just come from, accidentally dropping her stick as she did so. She crouched down to pick it up again.
- Load More
