@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I made a matching mask and cape, and the cape is amazingly red and flowy. I should wear it more but I need to fix the collar.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks! You really should if you want to.
😁 She’s my favorite character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Awesome, it worked!
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh. I want to be writing short stories consistently. Those I might give to people for feedback. Hopefully that’s not too confusing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I don’t think the link is working for me.
Just to be clear, because my submission form might be confusing. I just want to be kept accountable for getting a couple chapters done every week. I won’t be sharing them. But I might ask for brainstorming help now and then, and I like helping other people if they need it. -
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Which one have you been getting more ideas for recently?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae Praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Aww, sorry girl! 😢 I’ll be praying for you throughout my evening. <33
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m sorry 😢 🤗 Praying!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Welcome back to unfiltered thoughts from Loopy! Today I have a question:
Is lava wet?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, have fun!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper
Is Enid your friend?Do you guys have airbuses? You don’t use trolleys or sky trams anymore?
No, I’ve never been on one of those. We have cars and, like, normal buses.
What do the buildings in your city look like?
I am having a hard time picturing what Qhivzim looks like. Is it usually very intent on killing you? Does it talk?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Today on unfiltered thoughts from Loopy that nobody asked for:
I made myself sad at work today because I was thinking about killing off characters and then I started thinking about how not writing your characters in the first place is kinda a form of killing them because they never got a chance to live in the first place and now I’m really sad…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks!! Those kinds of doodles only take me ten minutes. I should make more of them.
The game showcase tonight sadly didn’t have Silksong. But they teased it a few times, which was funny. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Silksong fanart for tonight!! May your silk always be strong.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
All I know is one of us is right…
Lolol!
Great quotes. He seems to have a lot of personality. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll have to listen to it later with my headphones!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hah, yes!
Sure! By the way, I liked the moodboards you already posted. Amber’s was really pretty. *is now remembering that name, and wonders when she is coming into the story*
I see similarities between Joseph’s story and this one. It feels like we’re going to time jump (also, you said that this story is about a young man……[Read more]
- Load More
