@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @keilah-h
It’s Tuesday again! Two new chapters on whichever document you prefer.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah…. Totally. *shakes head vigorously *
His backstory. First time we get to hear what happened to him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Augh! Really??
Rick is not a nice guy. 😠 And poor Jim!!
I love the dynamics you have going.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon XD love it when the quiet characters have a secret explosive temper.
I am very much struggling to think of what the experiment should be, sorry. I failed chemistry two years in a row in school so I’m not really the best at this lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Wait now I’m really curious what the original rp was
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Hah! so there was a time jump!
Called it 😉
So the memories are coming back for Jonathan…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I don’t know yet. 😂 Probably not great, but I mean at least the others are accepting him.
Okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
1. Thank you Madam Lin the Loopy-Minded, I shall always welcome your feedback.
2. Very good. Take the time you need.
3. Good. >:)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll throw him in with the boys after I sort things out, read up to this point. I’m leaving for the doctor’s and my mind is occupied with needles.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@jonas It worked!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finally decided what story to do and filled out the form 👍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters! Nice to see Jonathan getting to see more of what the gang does. It seems like he’s becoming a full member.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper If you do want to write for Hugo, he could be Felicity’s lab partner if you want, or maybe there’s an odd number of people in the class and so the teacher has all three boys work together or something
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll be praying!! Have fun at volleyball!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
And apparently our water heater is messed up too? 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Couple things that I’d appreciated y’all’s prayers for…
First, my volleyball tryouts are tomorrow!! A little nervous about that. Just pray that I’d do my best and stay humble.
Also our AC unit is acting up. 😖 And it’s annoying cuz we kinda need AC and we had to fix our furnace this past winter bc it broke down. So prayers for patience and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Aw, poor Jim. I liked this section.
- Load More
