@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yikes. Poor Jonathan.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Be careful out there, fellow writers 👀😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Evan’s story is crazy. He must sympathize with Jonathan a lot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Skitters away chaotically -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
AAHH GUYS
Look. I would watch them anyway to make my guy friend smile, so it’s a win-win for everybody. *Holds out hand to shake on it* I’ll watch em
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I still haven’t watched Alan Becker, but one of my best friends has always been obsessed and I should watch them for the sake of making him happy. XD I have no doubt they’re good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Aaahh the Link drawing! 🤣🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I am very much behind, but reading the rest of it all at once will give me an idea of your pacing, too. Will get to it soon and will give feedback!
The question you accused of being AI generated may be the only one on there that is not.
Bruuuhhh
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I immediately thought of Marlo and Oakley. :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters! The rebellion is reminding me of the church meetings in my story.
Jonathan’s adjustment is pretty realistic. He’s struggling, but wants to please the people who are teaching him despite himself.
I don’t really know why they can’t just let him go–that was a bit blurry for me. I know he was captured and taken…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Aww, they sound adorable! Sir Fluffyface is such a cute name 🤣
Name them after characters. That’s always a solid choice. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Four new chapters today! 😳
Don’t feel like you have to read them all right away if you don’t have time. This is the end of Part 2.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Sometimes I find a huge piece of paper and doodle on it with my siblings. This time I doodled a frog without really looking, and it came out like this.

It’s an absolute monstrosity and now I don’t trust myself to doodle without paying attention
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ve tried using that designer too. Never got to the same level of detail as Keilah’s characters here. 🙂
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey Sara!
How’s your mom doing? And how are you doing with everything going on? -
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I am definitely behind already lol. There were some unexpected social plans that messed up my writing plans for this weekend. New goal is to have something to share by the end of Wednesday hopefully.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
A few things happened, but it shouldn’t be too much reading, luckily.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
“Call me Barnes.” She stuck her hands in her pockets. “That being my regular name. Yours?”
- Load More
