-
Loopy replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 7 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow I’ve been alright. I haven’t been doing much art since I can’t seem to finish anything. I have posted a couple things in the art sharing topic though, I think.
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 7 months, 1 week ago
Hello! It’s good to see you back! How’s it been?
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Sharing the playlist links early because I’m impatient @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Spotify: h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3iKMTGlFlZzSvEn0BD7Hrx?si=PxzUrQ0uTMi-4kikvR3gZQ&pi=laM9tPVgQBOML
Youtube: h ttps://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE0LzFsylp29hEhG4QexoZHGizyfwcH-Q&si=cElzp44E-jbumaB7
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
The piano
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Ooh, you’re learning a Mozart piece? On what instrument?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Is this going to be YouTube or Spotify? I only have YouTube, but can make a Spotify account if I need to.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
La Folia -Antonin Vivaldi
Ragtime Despacito -Jonny May
The Swan -Camille Saintsaens
Tocatta and Fugue in D minor -J. S. Bach
Rondo Alla Turca -Mozart (I’m learning this one right now.)
And the Waltz goes On -Andre Rieu
In the Mood -Glenn Miller
Sing Sing Sing -Benny Goodman
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
I just had an idea that we could do this again every month, and keep adding to the playlist! That way we can listen to new music every month!
YES!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
They don’t have to be Christian but please no profanity or anything bad lol (not that I think you would put any of those songs down but you can never be to careful haha)
XD I almost said Beer Barrel Polka but I thought that’d be a bit controversial.
I couldn’t do favorite, but anyway…in no particular order, some random s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
I LOVE VIVALDI!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
I also saw I can share limitless instrumentals!!
Nooo not limitless! Just like in the single digits. Less than ten. Idk.
But I am delighted to listen to your other songs. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
@grcr Livingston mentioned 👀
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
oh hey I love idk by Allison Eide! It’s the only song of hers that I’ve listened to, but it’s fun
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
woah you’ve improved so much! the comic looks great
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Hehe. Splendid!
Chocolate is a very personal thing. XD Personally, I like most chocolate, but only love some. Snickers are salty crunchy caramel goodness. 3 Musketeers are just nasty fluff. Belgian chocolate is lovely. Dark chocolate with orange or currant in it is a delicacy all its own. Reese’s peanut butter cups, particularly…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I just went back and saw your meme on weird songs. Seriously, that’s so real though. XD
I also saw I can share limitless instrumentals!! Bwahaha… You don’t have to add all these, but hey, funsies..XD
Return and Crows by Gray Havens
Walk of Shame, It’s Snowing and Heavily, and Only People We Like from Samuel Sims’Â Emma (2009). H…[Read more]
- Load More
