-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@rae That was a very delightful ramble to read. Thank you for posting it. I very much want to try dandelion tea now.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I’m good with Wilhelm meeting him. Wilhelm is headed for his room currently, so that works pretty well.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I’m good with that
*Looks at you* Do you want Wilhelm to meet Ellette’s character? Wilhelm is more of a main character than Rem is
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Hellooo. :] Yeah it continued a little bit. Not too much
Lucille
In a split second, there was Gabriel.
His hands gripped Lucy’s shoulder, and his body tensed as if he was about to be struck by something.
His white mask shone through the fog, as sudden as a beacon, or eyes opening after a nightmare.
He was alive. Worried, too – a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Like Whaley said, there aren’t rules for introducing. I literally had my guy lose himself in the stairwell. Whatever you think will get your character into the plot/show his personality.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon
You can say he was at dinner, or arrived late. You can make up what his room looks like. I can also throw Remington in his direction, or you can interact with someone else, or make up a new part of the setting.
The introduction is really up to you. No rules! -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@power Splendiforious. I loves it.
In similar vien:
Onnendel: I just found this beautiful song. It’s a little sad, but so thoughtful. *starts playing Ashoken Farewell*
Everyone else: A LiTtLe sAd?
…
Aenwest: Few people have a truly refined taste for good food.
Dwogin: That’s a bag of Cheetos.
Aenwest: And you are saying?
…
Onnendel:…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Cartrips 🚗 (in a mini van)
Onnendel is happy in the middle back seat, and really needs the leg room. Usually has an audiobook going on headphones, a blanket, and an eternal bottle of water. On the off chance that he gets to ride shotgun he will delight in controlling the music.
Randal swaps driving with Travenor, and so usually Trump’s anyone…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Hehehe. Well, you have been getting to know them…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Glad you’re back! *welcome hugs*
Best thing I’ve heard all day. lolololol
Lol. In his defense, he got forced into an awkward social situation. XD
Please do! I shall look forward to meeting him.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Lovely
Reúven
She meant his boot knife. He looked down at it, resisting the urge to tuck his feet under the bench. He could offer so many different excuses, but he wasn’t sure which would work best.
“I’m military.” The truth in a nutshell. “I have to be prepared for anything.”
He looked back up at her. His smile was gone. A steely…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
I would tremble in my boots if I was working for LeQroi. Never has there been a chef with more passion for his art.
Best thing I’ve heard all day. lolololol
I know, right?
I finally got back on to KP after it not letting me sign in for forever. it’s so glitchy right now
Oof, yeah. Sometimes I can’t get in for a few hou…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Excellent. This should work
Wren
“Security. Yes,” Wren muttered, sounding dissatisfied. “If my article does what I hope, that should change soon.” She shut her notebook and tucked her pencil into the breast pocket of her shirt. Some hair fell into her face as she looked up again. “Thank you for answering my questions, Mr. A…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Ok, after some research etc, it’s probably got a blade of about eight inches. Definitely on the inside of his left leg. The sheath is sewn into the inside of his boot, so it would stay put. It would also be a little higher at the hilt to keep him from cutting himself when he draws. The handle would absolutely be visible. Reúven would get in so…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
So yes. She could see it.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Good question! Characters can be stubborn. XD
And I’m sorry he’s not being more suspicious. He’s a chameleon with a strong protective instinct, not a super hero. Some info: 1. He’s wearing black combat boots, which are fairly tall.(Look like Dutch Army boots) 2. I think the hilt of the knife would need to be accessible, so it’s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Gotta say I am loving the LeQroi scenes. Who wouldn’t want glittery sugar boots?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Go forth and do valiantly, young Remington.
Wilhelm
He nodded. Curfew and frosted doors were easy to understand. Animatronic budgie was not, but Remington was leaving before Wilhelm could ask for clarification. He waved a quick goodbye.
After all, it was best that his fist had not aquatinted itself with Remington’s face. He almost…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
How well hidden is the knife in his boot? Could she potentially notice it while standing up to leave? Sorry I am fighting my own character so hard right now trying to get her to stay XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Remington
“Well, it goes against curfew, don’t you know! That’s all. I’m not insinuating that it’s dangerous – I’m just saying, on the off chance that it might cause you trouble, you should stay in bed!”
Yes, that is best.
Remington sighed and changed the subject. “I must leave you. Parting is such sweet sorrow. I have…[Read more]
- Load More
