@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Soldier
“Who are you? Were you also taken from your world to here?” the man snarled, his blades at the ready.
His eyes met mine. I pushed down the urge to fight him; it wouldn’t do Sniper and Huntress any good if I died, right? They would want me with them. “That’s right! Me, and my teammates! Two of them to be exact! Exc…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I did trace the basic face shapes for the big cats
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Here’s some art for a character I’ll probably never use

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
My American friends thought that was a cooler tradition than most of the ones the US has lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@theducktator so you open some stockings on the 6th?
Interesting!
My family’s from Puerto Rico, where they do something similar (I was born here in the US though). The 6th of January is called 3 Kings’ Day, and it’s said that on that day, the wise men leave a small gift for each child while they ask around looking for the young Jesus.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I can’t tell if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that I can imagine vividly everything that Soldier is doing.
He’s yours now, treat him well
LOL I’m kidding. I’m glad he’s such a vivid character to you.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@grcr that lighting is so pretty <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
That sounds like a lovely time and all that food sounds so good <3 Glad you had fun!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
That sounds really nice. Relaxed Christmases with all the family and not too much travel are my favorite.
Ooh can I see a picture of the little Hornet? That sounds like a perfect gift. Also, Christmas tamales sound wonderful. I want to do that some year.
My Christmas was surprisingly good. A few days before,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper OHHHH lol
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
How was everyone’s Christmas? I don’t quite have the energy back to be active in roleplays yet, but I would really love to chat with yall.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy new year, everyone <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Dude I almost teared up for a minute there, dOn’T DO THAT
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I have literally never been on KP this late lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
short rp for the sake of the funny
Soldier
She was loud after all.
I screamed back. Naturally. I was not scared. I do not get scared. I was just…startled. [you keep telling yourself that bro….lol]
The man was not amused.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Wut.
lol he’s just hungry I guess
and horribly scatterbrained
he thinks it’s a firefly. He sometimes eats fireflies. They do not taste good, at all, and he usually stops after one, but he seems to forget this fact whenever he hasn’t seen them in a while.
- Load More
